Some News From Campus

Advertisement
Let's hope of golden was out recruiting then he hasn't been informed with any news yet of these super double secret meetings. Hopefully it was al and the university attorneys discussing buy out options.

Vice President of Student Affairs?? Maybe the players voiced their opinions of the matter to her

Advertisement
Why would golden be in home visiting with tim if he was being let go ? God I want that ************ far away from our team and our recruits

Why would golden be in home visiting with tim if he was being let go ? God I want that ************ far away from our team and our recruits

decision hasn't been made yet. i hope they pull the trigger. Btw, Butch is not out of the question. there are still important people who like him

The meeting with Blake James probably has something to do with the Miami Illinois basketball game that is going to be on national tv.. probably people from espn or something

decision hasn't been made yet. i hope they pull the trigger. Btw, Butch is not out of the question. there are still important people who like him

Funny you mention that about Butch. I've heard he could be in play.

Advertisement

Funny you mention that about Butch. I've heard he could be in play.

Again stop getting my hopes up.

Please fire him please his wife needs him by her side more than we need him on our sidelines golden please resign and take care of your wife...oh yea and the U reloaded is coming and your gonna look like the only inept fck on campus...please

Advertisement
There are gonna be a lot of this crap this winter

Nothing is happening...Admin doesn't care

Advertisement
So all of this is speculative, but these 2 events did occur today in campus.

Blake James was seen in the Student Activity Center (SAC) walking into meetings with people in suits who looked to have money. This is from what one of my close friends saw, and he knows enough about the situation to put two and two together. Not confirmed if it was BOT members.

Second, another one of my friends was walking behind Dr. Whitely, the VP of Student Affairs, and he heard her mention these three words in a sentence twice: "Fire Al Golden". He didn't hear the whole conversation nor the context of it.

All I got. Hang in there homies.

What context would anyone need for mentioning in a sentence TWICE ? "Fire Al Golden".

R U trolling?

I am not. I can't stand that man. He ruined my 4 years here with his inability to coach a group of studs.

I had randy for three years and one year of Coker as a student. Stop complaining lol. Good work tho

The meeting with Blake James probably has something to do with the Miami Illinois basketball game that is going to be on national tv.. probably people from espn or something

Can we get fire golden banner flown?[/QUIt would be the perfect opportunity to get the entire student section to just chant "fire al golden" or something.. that would go viral quick as ****

So all of this is speculative, but these 2 events did occur today in campus.

Blake James was seen in the Student Activity Center (SAC) walking into meetings with people in suits who looked to have money. This is from what one of my close friends saw, and he knows enough about the situation to put two and two together. Not confirmed if it was BOT members.

Second, another one of my friends was walking behind Dr. Whitely, the VP of Student Affairs, and he heard her mention these three words in a sentence twice: "Fire Al Golden". He didn't hear the whole conversation nor the context of it.

All I got. Hang in there homies.

What context would anyone need for mentioning in a sentence TWICE ? "Fire Al Golden".

R U trolling?

I am not. I can't stand that man. He ruined my 4 years here with his inability to coach a group of studs.

Was there 2000 - 2003. Feel bad for you all youngsters.

You all need to use your phones better. Photos mane

could of been

"FIRE! Al Golden look out! come here let me protect you!"
"Last night Coach D's party was on Fire.. Al Golden was all up in that potato salad"
"you know who on Fire? Al Golden.. he is doing an awesome job"
"I read on CIS Fire Al Golden...didn't we tell them its a process?"
"Did you guys see that Fire Al Golden banner?..i dont' go to games just asking if anyone saw"

Advertisement
Back