Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? If only there was an example of how you could have a DB coach and still have another guy coaching DBs. Wait! If you go all the way back to Miami 2021 T-Rob was defensive backs coach and DVD was CB coach!

I know Miami isn't your team but please do a little more research before you post.

While its certainly possible, maybe even probable that Addae will be the only guy back there, his title tells us nothing. They could bring in someone under him.
BAB621A3-BED5-4C65-9B18-29057FF2C083.gif

Advertisement
I am, my man. Does “that way” mean DC city limits or “surrounding areas”? Would love to meet up some time.
Surrounding areas but not far from the city. I fly into Dulles a lot and spend some time in the areas in Virginia near there

There’s quick flights from where I am into there

Advertisement

What yall know about Children Of the Corn Mase, not Shiny suit jiggy Mase, but MURDA MASE aka Mase Mussolini

Cam’s flow was meh back then in Children of the Corn. Cat in a hat Dr Suess Cam was way better. I’d also say Shiny Suit Mase had more quotable rhymes as well. Lookin at me always gets put on 10 when ya boy is livin the middle age life drinking wine at the crib.

Advertisement
Cam’s flow was meh back then in Children of the Corn. Cat in a hat Dr Suess Cam was way better. I’d also say Shiny Suit Mase had more quotable rhymes as well. Lookin at me always gets put on 10 when ya boy is livin the middle age life drinking wine at the crib.
They were more viscous MC’s back then, when they were in COTC they had that hunger & fresh off the block style, the were heavily influenced by Big L & mainly rapped that hardcore aggressive style to impress their crew from 139th st.

People just mainly know Ma$e from his Bad Boy days when Puffy made him slow down his flow & relax his rhyming cadence, it helped him become more appealing from a commercial standpoint, but if you listen to old school 1993 Murda Mase he was significantly a better rapper back then.

Killa Cam’s best part of his career was between 02-06 with the Come Home With me, Purple Haze & Killa Season albums.

Advertisement
They were more viscous MC’s back then, when they were in COTC they had that hunger & fresh off the block style, the were heavily influenced by Big L & mainly rapped that hardcore aggressive style to impress their crew from 139th st.

People just mainly know Ma$e from his Bad Boy days when Puffy made him slow down his flow & relax his rhyming cadence, it helped him become more appealing from a commercial standpoint, but if you listen to old school 1993 Murda Mase he was significantly a better rapper back then.

Killa Cam’s best part of his career was between 02-06 with the Come Home With me, Purple Haze & Killa Season albums.
To this day hearing that Killa Kam beat brightens up my day. Loved the up beat corniness of that entire song.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back