Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man, our social team is asleep at the wheel
The (spiritual) females on this board will take any opportunity to soak their (figurative) tampons. No disrespect to the actual women on here, if they exist.
The poster (Genghis) is a great contributor. I don’t think the issue is a significant one, or because of an oversight.

He or she is not a soaking bloody tampon or whatever the heck analogy you’re making. Monthly menstruation is tougher than anything 80% of this board has gone through.

Advertisement
The poster (Genghis) is a great contributor. I don’t think the issue is a significant one, or because of an oversight.

He or she is not a soaking bloody tampon or whatever the heck analogy you’re making. Monthly menstruation is tougher than anything 80% of this board has gone through.
Eh im not so sure

Not a mystery what analogy I was making, but point taken. Itchy trigger finger from the endless complaining about what a "****show" Mario had made the hiring process. Carry on.

Your wife screens your posts doesn’t she

Kidding

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumb question here, but I thought on field coaches weren't allowed to coach kids until the spring?

Only SC staff was allowed to train them face to face.

What is happening here?

Advertisement
Dumb question here, but I thought on field coaches weren't allowed to coach kids until the spring?

Only SC staff was allowed to train them face to face.

What is happening here?
I was wondering the same thing. I believe that’s what the big boy programs do. The players are getting coached up all year. Somehow. Some grey area not technically violating any rules ****.

Advertisement
I was wondering the same thing. I believe that’s what the big boy programs do. The players are getting coached up all year. Somehow. Some grey area not technically violating any rules ****.

Coaches always lead Winter conditioning. Remember all the photos of Richt and staff leading mat drills?

There really is no "grey area" and every FBS program follows the same rules, definitely not just a big boy thing. Even the Nole coaches are doing it. The Noles!

Coaches always lead Winter conditioning. Remember all the photos of Richt and staff leading mat drills?

There really is no "grey area" and every FBS program follows the same rules, definitely not just a big boy thing. Even the Nole coaches are doing it. The Noles!
Im sure the Nole coaches have brought the super soakers back for another year. Good for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back