Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see us snag this guy to coach LB’s. I know they’ve all worked together and is a beast recruiter.

Sorry he hasn’t been a Beast recruiter for awhile. if still was he wouldn’t have had to work at FAU.

Also you realize he was an assistant on GT‘s 1990 Title team? Not as a GA but an actual assistant coach.

Advertisement
Mario got goes coaching that haven’t even been officially announced by the school or him haha

7E2071D8-B745-41AC-BFCA-8E4975EDED2D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know if it’s sad or funny that our coaches have to announce themselves on social media.
Y’all, this is not an accident. We’ve announced almost no one, the graphics department is fantastic, Mario doesn’t want to announce them yet. Why, I have no idea, but it isnt funny or sad.

Advertisement
Sorry he hasn’t been a Beast recruiter for awhile. if still was he wouldn’t have had to work at FAU.

Also you realize he was an assistant on GT‘s 1990 Title team? Not as a GA but an actual assistant coach.

This is probably why…

You should probably research everywhere he’s been before that show cause prior to South Carolina also.

Y’all, this is not an accident. We’ve announced almost no one, the graphics department is fantastic, Mario doesn’t want to announce them yet. Why, I have no idea, but it isnt funny or sad.

The (spiritual) females on this board will take any opportunity to soak their (figurative) tampons. No disrespect to the actual women on here, if they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back