Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Worked with Steele at Auburn. I'd imagine we'd be able to pay him more than the $600k he's making at UCF. Would have to give him a Co-OC title but he'd be DC here if/when Steele moves on.
Are we sure we’d prefer him as a dc in waiting over addae?

Some talk about Rodney Garner as DE coach. on Rivals....

Seem like there are a few option being looked at - defensive positions hinge on Steele being finalized

Ferman mentioned he heard Steele is in the building. Not sure if he has signed anything yet or not...

Coaches always lead Winter conditioning. Remember all the photos of Richt and staff leading mat drills?

There really is no "grey area" and every FBS program follows the same rules, definitely not just a big boy thing. Even the Nole coaches are doing it. The Noles!
I bet they do that with recruiting too!

Nah, in all seriousness I remember something about it, but maybe that was prior to 2014 or whatever it says in that article.

Seem like there are a few option being looked at - defensive positions hinge on Steele being finalized

Ferman mentioned he heard Steele is in the building. Not sure if he has signed anything yet or not...
I think there’s a tweet from Feldman or Thamel on one of the threads saying Steele signed his deal

Advertisement

So they are working on his extension? Got it.

I actually like him more than salave’a but i think both are IDL coaches wonder how that’ll work

This is probably why…

You should probably research everywhere he’s been before that show cause prior to South Carolina also.

Ok?

So an older coach that has lost his fastball on trail + had a show cause on his record.

Im surprised Maryland took a shot with him

Advertisement
Just throwing it out there, but what about Mike Miller from Maryland? He was a grad assistant at Alabama.
2A537FDB-1A35-461F-9B61-DC510571450B.jpeg

Advertisement
So offensive staff composition seems to be pretty straight forward:
OC / WR - Gattis
OL - Mirabal
RB - K Smiff
TE - ?
QB - ?

Defensive staff / special teams could be a number of things but seems like Addae will be coaching all of DBs per his Twitter so:
DC / ILB - Steele
DT - Big Joe
DE / Edge - Garner
DBs - Addae
ST - ?

Or

DC - Steele
DT - Big Joe
DE / Edge - Garner
ILB / ST - ?
DBs - Addae

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hmm thought I read yesterday that Steele inked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back