Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's my point. That mope has been spamming, trolling, instigating and trying to tear down the board with baited negativity throughout this entire process. Even today, see the Gattis thread.

It's just so boring and annoying. Enough. Let people who actually care about Miami and know what shape a football comes in enjoy this without the schtick and spam. Yawn.

To be fair: can't you just put him on ignore and the problem is solved?

We should offer Addae a quarter mill salary increase to see if he slides.

Apply that pressure.

I'd also throw Terrell Buckley a look. He's a Nole, but he's quietly put together some good secondaries.

Buckley would be a good hire as well. But those first two guys are on another tier. Ya’ll are about to get my hopes up with Addae, smh.

Btw, Karl Scott is still out there too I believe.

To be fair: can't you just put him on ignore and the problem is solved?

Ugh I wish it was that simple. The whole quote thing, and then when the little twerp runs his mouth and cowardly doesn't @ you... I am not one to suffer fools. I will happily admit it's a fault. Eyes wide open, amigo.

Plus, it's not just me. Tons of people are over the weirdo. Whatever. I gave him oxygen. It's what he wants. I thought about searching and posting back a few of his most idiotic rants, but who really cares? We've all seen them. His rep is what is is because of it. He's not respected here.

He's here solely for the attention. And he just got some more. Congrats @nystateofmind you're the belle of the ball once again.

Advertisement
Ugh I wish it was that simple. The whole quote thing, and then when the little twerp runs his mouth and cowardly doesn't @ you... I am not one to suffer fools. I will happily admit it's a fault. Eyes wide open, amigo.

Plus, it's not just me. Tons of people are over the weirdo. Whatever. I gave him oxygen. It's what he wants. I thought about searching and posting back a few of his most idiotic rants, but who really cares? We've all seen them. His rep is what is is because of it. He's not respected here.

He's here solely for the attention. And he just got some more. Congrats @nystateofmind you're the belle of the ball once again.
I still have him on Ignore since before his.
Sabbatical

italy sopranos GIF by HBO

Advertisement
My brother loves the 320x compact. I’d like to get a full size one to be my home gun. I just got the P365 XL X series. The one that comes with the RomeoZero micro red dot. The gun is a dream. Super comfortable in hand. I have a bit of everything glocks, beretta, 1911, Sig’s, ARs in multiple calibers, etc. but man if you’re looking for a carry gun, the slimmer profile of the 365 is unmatched.

For home defense, I’d consider an AR platform chambered in 9mm or even .40. Small barrel size, like a 5-7 inch and you won’t make Swiss cheese out of your interior walls if you’re trying to shoot a moving target inside your house God Forbid.

And yes, it’s a great time to be a Miami Hurricane

Recommended the p365xl up thread to @OriginalCanesCanesCanes , it's a dream.

9mm AR pistol sounds interesting....the scorpion by CZ is similar and is fun to shoot. Although even a 9mm would probably go through a few walls of the prefab drywall they build **** with these days.

Advertisement
Would go a long way in balancing power in CFB again.
USC and Miami are maybe the only 2 school who can compete with the SEC and OSU. We don’t have everything those programs have, but we have local talent. And if either school can keep local talent alone, it will be in the top 20 every year. And with the correct out of state talent, they will make a run for top 5.

Buckley would be a good hire as well. But those first two guys are on another tier. Ya’ll are about to get my hopes up with Addae, smh.

Btw, Karl Scott is still out there too I believe.
The Karl Scott thing is weird, seemed headed to UF, backed out, and not a peep since.

Would be a big-time addition for us

Advertisement
Once again, you’ve spoken to me.

I’m truly honored, friend.

:)

Go post more lies about Mario to try to bring this site even lower down to your squalid state.

I notice you didn’t deny that you propagated a false rumor about Mario being racist, Mainly, because it’s true that you were stirring that false racist pot.

USC and Miami are maybe the only 2 school who can compete with the SEC and OSU. We don’t have everything those programs have, but we have local talent. And if either school can keep local talent alone, it will be in the top 20 every year. And with the correct out of state talent, they will make a run for top 5.

Always would have loved to see our NC winning team (or even the teams one year prior and after) going against the Bush teams at USC in a hypothetical world.

Actually, with Carson Palmer they were just starting to look great around 2002. Even that year it would have been an awesome game to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back