Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of Sunday nuggets

1. Had some leftover brisket and threw it in my scrambled eggs this morning. Forgot how delicious that combo could be. Try it if you haven’t.

2. Thank you to the poster who brought the football movie Greater on Netflix to my attention. I never heard that story. What an amazing kid. Glad I watched it. It won’t win any oscars but if you like football and was born with a soul, you will like/appreciate that kids story/journey.
You're welcome!

Advertisement
085FF17A-A9FA-44C4-854D-3D6403BA6D39.jpeg

Always enjoyed using a Saiga 12 to clear timber lol

All this stuff basically boils down to personal preference...if someone's looking between HK, glock, sig (and not buying a hi point or something like that) you really can't go wrong. I prefer the HK p30 to any 1911 because it's got more than double the mag capacity and 9mm a little easier on the wrist to put lots of rounds through at the range. Plus while the fact that the design hasn't changed since literally 1911 is indicative of a solid "if it ain't broke don't fix it" design, the downside is it's a pain in the *** to take apart and clean. But to each their own.
I know you’re taking pistols but my dad has a .45 hi point carbine, it’s a blast to shoot

QB Coach - Coley because of his recruiting and Ponce because he's an up and comer and could work his way up the ladder after Gattis bounces in 2-3 years for a HC job because he's killed it here.

Which means it won't be either one of those guys.

Advertisement
Ok ok. Enough!!!
Let’s get back to the important sht!

It think I’m gonna go with the sig 320x compact.
Im even gonna for red dot.

Shotguns are the best home defense if you live alone or only adults. But their bulky and have a big recoil.

Glocks have an unmatched track record of out of the box accuracy and reliability. But despite carrying it I’ve never been a fan of the shooting angle compared to other manufacturers. But the accessory options and price point of Glock is just amazing. I just want to try something new.

Love the look and feel of the full size 1911. But the reliability sucks unless your getting a high end or custom model and that price range is just not worth it and the size and weight for CC just sucks.

Oh and yeah……..
we byke beeaaatchh!!!
My brother loves the 320x compact. I’d like to get a full size one to be my home gun. I just got the P365 XL X series. The one that comes with the RomeoZero micro red dot. The gun is a dream. Super comfortable in hand. I have a bit of everything glocks, beretta, 1911, Sig’s, ARs in multiple calibers, etc. but man if you’re looking for a carry gun, the slimmer profile of the 365 is unmatched.

For home defense, I’d consider an AR platform chambered in 9mm or even .40. Small barrel size, like a 5-7 inch and you won’t make Swiss cheese out of your interior walls if you’re trying to shoot a moving target inside your house God Forbid.

And yes, it’s a great time to be a Miami Hurricane

QB Coach - Coley because of his recruiting and Ponce because he's an up and comer and could work his way up the ladder after Gattis bounces in 2-3 years for a HC job because he's killed it here.

Which means it won't be either one of those guys.

I’m good with either but don’t know that ponce would take a step down. Coley would take it in a heartbeat. But for either one, I word of caution….if gattis bolts after 1 year and a guy like ponce is QBC, then being promoted to OC isn’t far fetched.

Advertisement
Advertisement
mario gets turned down by a coach he keeps searching and finds a really good one

position coaches leave and he finds comparable replacements

recruits choose elsewhere and mario keeps recruiting and winning bigtime battles

it's all a fresh change and says a lot for casting a wide net, working one's *** off and never giving up

@Boarcane No one I trust more, such a shame we couldn’t get the exact minute and second right for the OC and DC. Oh well, at least now I can start ignoring the names sent to me by people in the coaching world, recruiting world and players/staff on P5 and NFL teams. I can just go back to being a agree and disagree lurker who occasionally has to engage in a exciting game of tonsil-tapping the mentally handicapped posters on this site… But before I do, I have the permission of the person who knew Mario was coming home months before anyone in the national media even thought it was a possibility.

Just remember, a lot of things can and do change in coaching searches and that is not even including the false smoke names like Briles, Rees, Ponce, Johnson or Candle. Make no mistake; Mario missed on a LOT of guys, this was by no means an easy or a quick process and for one reason or another, people who agreed to terms backed out/moved on and Mario had to pivot. I myself would love to know each and every reason for the names we all knew to be legitimate and far along fell through and perhaps in time we will but this is the first list I was ever made aware of, it was sent to me on the 6th of December and I sent it to myself so I could have a date on it, on the 8th.

So for all you sub-50 IQ posters out there who are just mad because you are clueless and insecure, I just wanted it to be known that this information was shared with me shortly before Mario was even technically confirmed to be leaving Oregon by the national media. There are probably half a dozen people on here who are extremely well-connected or well-informed by those who are. I am the latter not the former. My connections are not with Miami directly and it shows, I own my misinformation on the McClendon situation, it turns out you cannot talk to the man in question and expect the most trustworthy answer and relying on UGA friends was also the wrong choice.

To those of you who actually respect and support what little I can bring to this board, I greatly appreciate it and I thank you immensely and to the detractors of the insiders and people in the know on here? For your sake, you better hope your wife or husband isn’t attractive because you will have absolutely no shot of keeping them from actually experiencing a **** longer or wider than my pinky finger if so, you ******* Ken dolls.

Ariana Grande Singing GIF by The Voice

Advertisement
Would prefer if he had some actual coaching experience first. That is Jon Richt level experience coming in here.

I feel like QB coach is a position where we could take a gamble on a young, green guy because Gattis is going to be heavily involved with them despite being WR coach in title.

If we strike gold with a young *** like Williams at QB coach, we could potentially have a Dorsey/Buffalo situation - a ready, in house replacement at OC who would be able to keep continuity.

Him being an alum is nice, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back