Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok. Enough!!!
Let’s get back to the important sht!

It think I’m gonna go with the sig 320x compact.
Im even gonna for red dot.

Shotguns are the best home defense if you live alone or only adults. But their bulky and have a big recoil.

Glocks have an unmatched track record of out of the box accuracy and reliability. But despite carrying it I’ve never been a fan of the shooting angle compared to other manufacturers. But the accessory options and price point of Glock is just amazing. I just want to try something new.

Love the look and feel of the full size 1911. But the reliability sucks unless your getting a high end or custom model and that price range is just not worth it and the size and weight for CC just sucks.

Oh and yeah……..
we byke beeaaatchh!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok ok. Enough!!!
Let’s get back to the important sht!

It think I’m gonna go with the sig 320x compact.
Im even gonna for red dot.

Shotguns are the best home defense if you live alone or only adults. But their bulky and have a big recoil.

Glocks have an unmatched track record of out of the box accuracy and reliability. But despite carrying it I’ve never been a fan of the shooting angle compared to other manufacturers. But the accessory options and price point of Glock is just amazing. I just want to try something new.

Love the look and feel of the full size 1911. But the reliability sucks unless your getting a high end or custom model and that price range is just not worth it and the size and weight for CC just sucks.

Oh and yeah……..
we byke beeaaatchh!!!
Say whhaaaatt?

1911s are my sht and I've never had one issue.

Soooooo. I heard we hired a OC today.

I’m very interested now to see who we hire as a QB coach. Any guesses, hopes, dreams on this?

Advertisement
This thread ain’t stopping till we get a full staff!
Fully torqued. - GIF on Imgur

Did you watch his offense this year?
What does the Michigan personnel have to do with what offense Miami will run next year? You don’t think Gattis was at all influenced by his personnel?
Lashlee sure was and the RPO was a disaster which had to be abandoned with King. And suddenly with TVD the RPO works masterfully.
Unless Michigan had comparable personnel, especially at QB, anything Gattis did there is a weak analogy at best to what he will do at Miami.

Advertisement
my wish list

sherrone moore -- TE/CO-OC

Stephen Field -- ST

Ed Reed -- DB

QB Coach - no idea who's even out there or respectable so no guess

CB coach - same as above, wouldn't even be upset with DVD at this point if Ed Reed can groom him up a bit

What does the Michigan personnel have to do with what offense Miami will run next year? You don’t think Gattis was at all influenced by his personnel?
Lashlee sure was and the RPO was a disaster which had to be abandoned with King. And suddenly with TVD the RPO works masterfully.
Unless Michigan had comparable personnel, especially at QB, anything Gattis did there is a weal analogy at best to what he will do at Miami.
The age old argument. Did the player make the coach or vice versa. That answer varies on the situation.

Lashlee didn’t just learn how to call plays with 6 games left in Season 2 of his tenure. We know what changed.

Gattis has his playbook/ philosophy. But he has to operate within that according to what Harbough wanted and what his personnel could execute.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back