Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

22CE91E0-5F8C-4C59-B955-3008699AB432.gif

Advertisement
I feel like QB coach is a position where we could take a gamble on a young, green guy because Gattis is going to be heavily involved with them despite being WR coach in title.

If we strike gold with a young *** like Williams at QB coach, we could potentially have a Dorsey/Buffalo situation - a ready, in house replacement at OC who would be able to keep continuity.

Him being an alum is nice, too.

I think you've reached the end of the line here. You're 1/3 tired schtick, 1/3 annoying troll, and 1/3 ignorant and irrelevant opinion that no one bothers with anymore. Tap out.

It's gotten really, really boring, man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We should offer Addae a quarter mill salary increase to see if he slides.

Apply that pressure.

I'd also throw Terrell Buckley a look. He's a Nole, but he's quietly put together some good secondaries.

I feel like QB coach is a position where we could take a gamble on a young, green guy because Gattis is going to be heavily involved with them despite being WR coach in title.

If we strike gold with a young *** like Williams at QB coach, we could potentially have a Dorsey/Buffalo situation - a ready, in house replacement at OC who would be able to keep continuity.

🍗

Advertisement

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Ah, the wounded child is lashing out. LOL. So what? The lispy ******* is bright. He is. It's why he always won the off-season. He's just a bad FOOTBALL COACH and a beta like you. Not a leader.

AGAIN, REALLY, REALLY BAD FOOTBALL COACH. I will happily own that regardless. That take looks BAD! Mine. I think I actually posted something similar that I had written and fell on my sword over it, laughed at myself. I've been very, very critical of Manny, and wanted him fired for a while, I think early September, but there was a time where I was somewhat bullish on his recruiting. When he signed two 5-stars + Kitchens, Avante and a great WR class etc. And the insane turnout at the cookout. I let myself enjoy it. So what? I love UM. He had just signed the #11 class in the country (you didn't even know that, did you lol?), and frankly, if he had won this year, would have done well in this cycle. But again, HE'S A BAD FOOTBALL COACH! So nyet.

But you. You're an attention-starved multi-banned weirdo that spends his life on this board acting out some character and trolling people. I don't even think you like football, let alone Miami.

Trolling 1000 year old posts looking for something silly someone else wrote isn't going change anything. You're off. Like, really, really, REALLY off.

Seriously, it's gotten boring. It's time to close the show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
oh look, this is your superbowl isn't it?

mope's love pulling receipts on people who made relatively normal and fair statements in a different time.

See mopes like ny hate every single hire and complain about every single missed recruit so that they can cash in on a day like today where they get to stalk someone's post from 10 months ago and look like an absolute genius.

excited to see your 24/7 misery finally paying some dividends

Just a great quality producer. Everything they make is solid. I have 45 tactical and it’s awesome, with both a safety and a decocker which is rare.

The only complaint I've had so far is the trigger is a tad bit gritty. I'm wanting to upgrade to an Apex trigger but I see there are a ton of people breaking their frames installing them. Then again I may not have put enough rounds down range yet to really break it in. I should know more when I hit the 1k mark.

Advertisement
oh look, this is your superbowl isn't it?

mope's love pulling receipts on people who made relatively normal and fair statements in a different time.

See mopes like ny hate every single hire and complain about every single missed recruit so that they can cash in on a day like today where they get to stalk someone's post from 10 months ago and look like an absolute genius.

excited to see your 24/7 misery finally paying some dividends

Calling him a mope is a compliment. He's a mope that swallowed a troll that swallowed a narcissist that swallowed a mental patient that has been forgetting to take his meds.

But I don't really care what he is, it's just that its SO. ****. BORING. It's such a tired, spammy schtick. I'd bet he has a few of these going on different message boards about different subjects all over the net. Yawn.

We just hired an excellent recruiter/Broyles winner, so far have an excellent staff with a hungry, crispy, Cuban sandwich for a coach, and tons of money at our disposal.

Stop fighting.

That's my point. That mope has been spamming, trolling, instigating and trying to tear down the board with baited negativity throughout this entire process. Even today, see the Gattis thread.

I can take his little attempts to lash out. Who would care? He's irrelevant. As expected. It's what he does. Again, yawn. It's just so boring and annoying. Enough. Let people who actually care about Miami and know what shape a football comes in enjoy this without the schtick, spam and trolling the program and fanbase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back