Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best days in the history of coaching hires at the U and we’ve got dip****s on here belittling insiders and those of us that are excited.

Crawl back in the holes from whence you came.
Haters gonna hate. That's just the way they were made. They will be the same ones talking **** ad we are winning conference, and national championships.

Advertisement
On the 8th day of Mario
The head coach gave to me:

A Steele from the Terps’ staff,
Lane’s running backs guy,
Eaton to monitor what they’re eatin’
One…Massive…Samoan…
A mustache muscle man,
A tiny Cuban hobbit,
Nesta in the portal,
And McClendon no longer co-OC.

On the 9th day of Mario,
The head coach gave to me:

The Broyles-winning OC,
A Steele from the Terps’ staff,
Lane’s running backs guy,
Eaton to monitor what they’re eatin’
One…Massive…Samoan…
A mustache muscle man,
A tiny Cuban hobbit,
Nesta in the portal,
And McClendon no longer co-OC.

my wish list

sherrone moore -- TE/CO-OC

Stephen Field -- ST

Ed Reed -- DB

QB Coach - no idea who's even out there or respectable so no guess

CB coach - same as above, wouldn't even be upset with DVD at this point if Ed Reed can groom him up a bit
Ed Reed has one season as an assistant DB coach, how could he groom up DVD?

Advertisement
Lake article.

note: A screenshot u will need to enlargeView attachment 176776
Suspicious Police GIF by Death In Paradise

Say whhaaaatt?

1911s are my sht and I've never had one issue.

All this stuff basically boils down to personal preference...if someone's looking between HK, glock, sig (and not buying a hi point or something like that) you really can't go wrong. I prefer the HK p30 to any 1911 because it's got more than double the mag capacity and 9mm a little easier on the wrist to put lots of rounds through at the range. Plus while the fact that the design hasn't changed since literally 1911 is indicative of a solid "if it ain't broke don't fix it" design, the downside is it's a pain in the *** to take apart and clean. But to each their own.

Advertisement
Ed Reed has one season as an assistant DB coach, how could he groom up DVD?
He's the greatest safety to ever play football. Is that not qualification enough? The fact that he was an assistant db coach is just a bonus

Advertisement
He's the greatest safety to ever play football. Is that not qualification enough? The fact that he was an assistant db coach is just a bonus
Being a great player doesn’t mean he is a great coach. I’m all for giving him a shot, but let’s be real at this point DVD has more coaching experience. Both of them would need to be groomed.

Advertisement
Co-OC / QB Coach list

James Coley
Frank Ponce
Jake Peetz
DJ Mangas
Kirk Campbell
Steve Casula

Feel free to add names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement