Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
oscar isaac dancing GIF

Never owned a Sig but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the brand. I’ll put that one on the list to look at.
Solid gun maker but overpriced. Feel CZ and FN make better pistols. If you like German, HK is better and Archon makes one of the better tubberware pistols in the type B, and maybe the best striker fired one. In terms of American… Wilson combat is the **** and the Springfield Hellcat is great as well. Of course the Austrain’s have Glock which I’m not a fan of but **** they are reliable

Saban lost 2 games with a Heisman winner this year

Ryan day also lost two games (including one to Mario) with cj stroud. I guess they fall in the same category right? Everyone with a good QB should be undefeated every year I guess

He lost to a MUCH better team than anyone Oregon even played that year. And another thing, when you have as much SUSTAINED longstanding consistent success as what Saban has had...you have earned the right to a mulligan. How many championships does Saban have again?

Again....excuses don't change the facts.

Advertisement
He lost to a MUCH better team than anyone Oregon even played that year. And another thing, when you have as much SUSTAINED longstanding consistent success as what Saban has had...you have earned the right to a mulligan. How many championships does Saban have again?

Again....excuses don't change the facts.
The fact is they lost, not that he under achieved. That last part was your opinion and that's what I'm saying.

12-2 with a NY6 win with that roster at Oregon in 2019 was not seen as under achieving to most people considering where they were the few years previous

Solid gun maker but overpriced. Feel CZ and FN make better pistols. If you like German, HK is better and Archon makes one of the better tubberware pistols in the type B, and maybe the best striker fired one. In terms of American… Wilson combat is the **** and the Springfield Hellcat is great as well. Of course the Austrain’s have Glock which I’m not a fan of but **** they are reliable
Love my Sigs and CZs. Have a 9mm legion 229 that's butter and a 226. My best shooting is the CZ 97b 45. My carry is the CZ Rami.

Advertisement

If I had time I wouldn’t mind trying all those

Love my Sigs and CZs. Have a 9mm legion 229 that's butter and a 226. My best shooting is the CZ 97b 45. My carry is the CZ Rami.
I carry the Rami as well Cajunized through CGW. It’s fantastic. I want a Shadow 2. Have an FNX 45 tactical as well. FN makes no sense quality

Advertisement
Advertisement
I learned both in high school.

True story, my Spanish teacher gave up the road to pro baseball to teach Spanish. He was on the Oklahoma State all-decade team and got drafted by the Phillies and won a AAA World Series.

View attachment 176647
Correction. Partially true story. He accidentally killed a stripper in Toledo after going 3 for 4 against the Mud Hens. Made a deal with God right then that he'd immediately go enlighten young minds with Español if he just didn't ever have to go to prison.

Now you’re knocking his numbers because of YOUR expectations lol doesn’t make any sense.

I only named Tennessee QB because that’s the Oc who’s been rumored here…

You find any reason to knock Mario/Oregon. Like when you said he doesn’t beat out top schools for recruits when he clearly showed he had.

Nope its been the same reasons.

His offensive philosophy only works at certain places or takes awhile to develop with the type of ol he wants.

Annnnnnddd his strength of RECRUITING would be different when having to recruit from inside...than when he was recruiting kids away from south florida.

He better hit on this OC because he isnt an Xxs and O guy at all...Seems he did a good job with the DC hire...Just dont f this up on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back