Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I’ve been off CIS all day, pop back in and ya’ll are seriously talking about Tommy Rees from ND as the next OC? This thread always delivers.
F110A438-00BF-4438-842B-F79ABE1A7403.jpeg

Advertisement

Balanced Power Spread, everything is predicated on the OL, establishing the run to set up the pass & the TE is the primary target on most plays. Lots of 12 & 11 personnel.

How much of this do you think was Kelly’s scheme or desired type of play?

I don’t believe that & even if it were true seems like a waste of time IMO.

Rees is former ND QB & has been coaching there for the last 5 years...

I don’t see a guy like him leaving his alma mater to come to Miami.

He turned down going to LSU with Brian Kelly because he wanted to stay at ND.
But what are your thoughts on him if it’s true? Sorry if I missed that part

Advertisement
Advertisement
That doesn’t mean they can’t be average to bad at that job. Look at how often people rip on the NFL for recycling average or bad coaches.

I’m not saying Dorsey and Hurtt will be failures, but being hired by the NFL as coordinators doesn’t mean they’ll be good at it.

It's actually the best indication that they are exceptional at their job. The market is saying they are one of the 32 best people on Earth at what they do at that very moment.

You're confusing ability and peer performance. The 32nd best DC in the world is going to get worked in the NFL, because he is exclusively competing against the only 31 guys in the world that are better as his job than he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's actually the best indication that they are exceptional at their job. The market is saying they are one of the 32 best people on Earth at what they do at that very moment.

You're confusing ability and peer performance. The 32nd best DC in the world is going to get worked in the NFL, because he is exclusively competing against the only 31 guys in the world that are better as his job than he is.
Not true. The 32nd rank guy who gets fired and is replaced by the next guy and the unit improves. The guy who replaced him is better.

There are guys moving up the ranks that are/will be better than guys at the OC/DC level. There are also guys in the college ranks that are likely better too.

There are plenty of guys who get jobs when they’re not the best or even close to the most qualified. Look at our last two presidents.

Speaking of this, recently been having a ****tail/liquor kick watching YouTube vids about all that. Question I pose to u guys is what is y’all’s alcohol/drink of choice? Could be beer or wine if u like, but specifically liquor or ****tails. Would love to hear suggestions I’m trying to up my game and try new things

Whisky on ice, Paloma, Mojitos, Mules. Old Fashioned.

If you want to score points with the ladies. Put the work in and fresh press a ripe watermelon and use it for several different drinks. Use club soda to bring the sweetness down to your desired level.

*Watermelon/tequila/jalepeno/tanjin/rimmed glass
*Watermelon/muddle mint / vodka
*Watermelon Mimosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back