Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Speaking of this, recently been having a ****tail/liquor kick watching YouTube vids about all that. Question I pose to u guys is what is y’all’s alcohol/drink of choice? Could be beer or wine if u like, but specifically liquor or ****tails. Would love to hear suggestions I’m trying to up my game and try new things
If I’m drinking beer, I love a good sour. If I’m drinking liquor, I’m going bourbon

Speaking of this, recently been having a ****tail/liquor kick watching YouTube vids about all that. Question I pose to u guys is what is y’all’s alcohol/drink of choice? Could be beer or wine if u like, but specifically liquor or ****tails. Would love to hear suggestions I’m trying to up my game and try new things

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.34.02 PM.png

Advertisement
Sorry to hear this. It's really one of the hardest things.

Say what you will about Peter King but he wrote one of the best tributes to a dog that I've seen.

It's at the very end under "Requiem for a Dog":

But this specific part and especially the last two sentences are usually what I share with people when they're going through a day today like you are:

"But by my calculations, we had Bailey in our lives for 159 months. I will endure a few weeks of the occasional dark thought, and I will think: Pretty good trade, 159 months of companionship and friendship and unconditional love for one or three months when sadness creeps in. In fact, that’s a fantastic trade. I feel the same as I did when Woody died: The easiest way to not feel this grief is to never have a dog. And what an empty life that would be."
Thanks we've been thinking something similar and this is very helpful

Lol nah, he just has a very specific way in which he wishes to approach it.

He wants to dominate the LOS & wear Defenses down with the run game.

He’s an OL at heart, those guys always want tough physical football.

UGA winning the Natty the way they did validates that philosophy, so that’s one of the models to follow now.

That’s a lot of words to basically say, “yes, he hates offense.”

You’re all high as a kite. imagine TVD and Garcia QBing that offense? We’d score 40 a game.

Advertisement

image.jpeg

Advertisement
Lol nah, he just has a very specific way in which he wishes to approach it.

He wants to dominate the LOS & wear Defenses down with the run game.

He’s an OL at heart, those guys always want tough physical football.

UGA winning the Natty the way they did validates that philosophy, so that’s one of the models to follow now.
He’s not wrong. Can’t wait to feel good about 3rd and 1 like Bama fans do.

I just hope he still allows TVD to take those shots.

I truly don't think tommy rees is a legitimate candidate and would prefer him not become our OC. Maybe mario kicked the tires, maybe he didn't

However, kelly was willing to pay him just about anything to come to LSU which is worth noting.

Advertisement
Unless Rees has found out that Freeman is tough to work for I would be shocked if he was seriously going to leave his alma mater especially after he turned down LSU. At the same time I don’t think it is a leverage play for more money since just he probably just renegotiated when he turned down LSU. Loy wouldn’t put it out there if it wasn’t some smoke. I do think he would be a good hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back