Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was over 10 but 20 is a bit much lol

Feldman said 20 in a podcast but he said in the context of all assistant openings and he said it like this …“Mario is being thorough, I (Feldman) have spoke with 20 people who have spoke with him about positions”. Now for all openings on the staff Mario probably with more than 20 people but Feldman only knows about those 20.

Fat Manny sounds like he just regurgitated Feldman’s info but didn’t provide the context.

Advertisement
Feldman said 20 in a podcast but he said in the context of all assistant openings and he said it like this …“Mario is being thorough, I (Feldman) have spoke with 20 people who have spoke with him about positions”. Now for all openings on the staff Mario probably with more than 20 people but Feldman only knows about those 20.

Fat Manny sounds like he just regurgitated Feldman’s info but didn’t provide the context.

Navarro is seriously awful at his job. Athletic is a real publication how have they not replaced him lol

I was told ten oc’s

Advertisement
This! Not tryna get too political here, but it’s crazy that 3% (1/32) of NFL Head Coaches are black, yet 70% of its players are. It’s crazy.

Just because a lot of politicians are bigots, it doesn't mean all bigotry is political. Those percentages are a travesty. I'd love to see the players start to flex their muscles on this more.

I’d say 20 is accurate or not too far off.. maybe 15. I knew of 2 that weren’t discussed before yesterday when I mentioned Anthony Tucker as one of them. The other I heard was Keith Heckendorf at Arkansas State (Fedora disciple). Neither have heard back since their interrogation.

Alex Golesh was another and I didn’t know he’d been considered until yesterday.

Add in Dorsey, Candle, Whipple, Coen, Briles, and whoever else… only one I haven’t heard from someone I talk to is Coen. The others have multiple people talking about it. That’s 8 already and I can’t imagine we have heard more than half of everyone he’s interviewed.
Heckendorf was another guy I mentioned back in my 2019 OC’s thread along with Lashlee.

I Wont especially with Lane Kiffin there for the take
I agree but I dont get why a lot of people say look what he did with Brown last year? Brown was the west coast version of Emory Jones, he needed to run... a LOT. Yes Mario will likely never run a Chiefs offense and people bring up Herbert as being a blemish somehow but Herbert was still pretty good under Mario. In 2018 and 2019 he had over a 60% completion rate, over 3,000 yards each season and a 61-14 TD/INT ratio.

Advertisement
ok so jaycane and cribby can you list the top 3 names you have been hearing and which is most likely at this point to happen?

I’d say 20 is accurate or not too far off.. maybe 15. I knew of 2 that weren’t discussed before yesterday when I mentioned Anthony Tucker as one of them. The other I heard was Keith Heckendorf at Arkansas State (Fedora disciple). Neither have heard back since their interrogation.

Alex Golesh was another and I didn’t know he’d been considered until yesterday.

Add in Dorsey, Candle, Whipple, Coen, Briles, and whoever else… only one I haven’t heard from someone I talk to is Coen. The others have multiple people talking about it. That’s 8 already and I can’t imagine we have heard more than half of everyone he’s interviewed.
Any word on who is leading the pack out of that group? The only options still available out of those listed are Whipple, Coen, Golesh, Heckendorf, and Tucker. If Heckendorf and Tucker never heard back, we can probably cross them off. Does it sound like Whipple, Coen, and Golesh made it to the advanced stages of the interview process?

Advertisement
Heckendorf was another guy I mentioned back in my 2019 OC’s thread along with Lashlee.
Yep. He was green back then but he’s a good coach. He recruited me back when he was at western Carolina as their OC. I used to camp there every year and had a few teammates play for him before he moved on to UNC.

He and Fedora had a great run at UNC with Marquis Williams and Trubiski but when that staff got fired they may have had the worst QB room in P5. He's done solid at AState though

Advertisement
Just watched the YouTube clip of UT could not help but think of Don/TVD/KeySmiff/Ladson/Mallory just running D's out of the gym like an AAU tournament team.
Double Dribble’n these fools.
1643915476057.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back