Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we grab crime dog McGriff back as our DB coach? Worked with Steele in the past I believe

Advertisement
Me looking up DB coaches that worked under Steele:

F9624CEC-00F4-4EB5-AEE1-B6ED6160A59C.gif

Advertisement
Odds we get a Jeremy Pruitt sighting on staff? I think he overlapped with Mario and Steele at Bama.

**** Maryland forever for leaving the ACC. Not bc they were ever relevant but it kicked off another round of realignment, but even worse I'm stuck watching boring *** Big10 football on network tv. Not that I can't stream the Canes but on principle alone, **** Maryland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Kevin Steele the smokin hot new IG model that Dan Bilzarian is gonna after…. No (see Belk)

Is Kevin Steele the extremely attractive for her age (32 years old) patent attorney that knows how to fuuuuuuuuq and is perfectly content being friends with bennies…. Yes

I’m for it

Advertisement
Is Kevin Steele the smokin hot new IG model that Dan Bilzarian is gonna after…. No (see Belk)

Is Kevin Steele the extremely attractive for her age (32 years old) patent attorney that knows how to fuuuuuuuuq and is perfectly content being friends with bennies…. Yes

I’m for it
I need to laugh and agree react to this

I’m for it
Wow. You nailed that analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back