Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore/_/gameId/401110722 Mario saw Steele first hand Oregon/Auburn 2019

Good article on the matchup.. Especially this:

Mario Cristobal is very familiar with Steele’s tactics, having worked with him while at Alabama in 2013-14, and the Oregon coach said it’s unlike anything employed by Pac-12 defensive coordinators.

“They switch that pro safety on first and second down and it’ll open on third,” Cristobal said. “They have their slide busts on third down. They’ll (cover) zero you in the red zone if they feel the game is on the line. Corner fire, nickel fire, cross blitz, tackle-end twist, Sam off the edge, 3 technique button contain.”

I guess this thread isn’t going the way you were hoping it would.

Most people like this pick.

Your intensifying shtick didn’t work out quite the way you were intending, since the chaos and misery that you were hoping for didn’t materialize.

Maybe @IndayArtHauz can give you some words of encouragement.

Friend, I thought you had vowed not to speak to me?

What changed?

Night Trying GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Friend, I thought you had vowed not to speak to me?

What changed?

I made an exception this time to point out your incredulous stupidity and ineffective trolling.

You’re clearly a miserable person in real life, and therefore try to spread that around. It‘s only right that you ended up being even more miserable than before.

Tried your best to sow your pitiful anguish and woe, but fell flat right on your face. Don’t worry though, I’ll go back to scrolling by you again and you can go back to living in your squalor.

Advertisement
Im stepping off the ledge here, with just my upper body supported by my hands being outside the window now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back