Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So……. No more hog hunting, bbq, baseball, property tax, hip hop sample origins, or rasssslinn?

Advertisement
Unless I'm reading this wrong, Belk has been the sole DC for exactly one year at Houston (co-DC before that) and Steele has been a very successful SEC DC for years, and some people are upset?
Made this point earlier. Guys would rather take a risk on a guy who has not achieved a top defense at the highest level vs a guy who has. Makes no sense.

Advertisement
Higher floor than Doug Belk and Campanile. He’ll probably ride off into the sunset here but he’s not done coaching like Richt was. Older (63 I think) but was wanting the Auburn HC job and wanted the Tennessee HC job so he’s got juice left. Fire-y personality anyway. Fits what Mario is looking for in toughness and discipline.

My only concern is he is old school and it’s becoming a new school game and it’s easy to lose touch when you take time off.
Yeah but luckily having Mario and his in-depth interview defending new stuff came up. If he feels like he's still got some juice im in

Kevin Steele ran a 4-2-5 at Auburn, and ran a 3-1-7 against LSU when Burrow/Chase etc were on fire.

Lol something manny would have said they didn't show it on tape. So you're telling me he adjusts to what he plays against? 😍

I cant see a comparison. TRobs resume is light years better. Bama came after him and not Fran Brown for a reason.
He’s light years better because he hitched to Muschamp and got him a DC job. His SC defenses were terrible, though.

Fran was on that track with Rhule and has said he should have followed him to Carolina but wanted to stay in college because he likes to influence this age of kid/player.

He’ll elevate his career with Schiano though. Not if it’s just when at this point.

Advertisement
CB Azaar Abdul-Rahim
S Nick Monroe

If we have the money and we don’t need an expensive LB coach and Steele has some buyout still - bring these two down here! Then find the youngest up and coming LB coach and bring them to learn under Steele
Unlikely with Monroe pretty sure he just signed an extension/raise and we saw how that went with belk

Advertisement
Unless I'm reading this wrong, Belk has been the sole DC for exactly one year at Houston (co-DC before that) and Steele has been a very successful SEC DC for years, and some people are upset?
Maybe Mario is letting Belk get a bit more experience and will try to get him or Schumann again when Steele leaves. We playin 4D chess now like the big dogs bois.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back