Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good hire. I mean if we have a guy that can teach kids to “tackle” and how to “align” then we will probably upgrade by 20 spots in total defense. If we actually look back for a football in coverage…watch tf out

Ppl ppl

I have watched all those TV shows. It seems you don't have to fish in Alaska to attract flies.
😂 depends on what you're fishing for. Yeah, sockeyes are essentially snagged “flossed” but they will chase some plugs. Everything else up here you do have to pick good flys lol

Advertisement
What are your thoughts on how Mario and Steele will fill out the rest of the defensive coaching staff?

1- HC - Mario

Offense
OC/QB -
OL - Mirabal
RB - Kevin Smith
WR -
TE

Defense
DC - Steele
DL - Joe S.
LB -
S/DB
CB

Advertisement
Please don't hire an OC. I need this thread.
The U Bar And Grill will always be open. This is a total group effort. This is where we come to shoot the ****, and just be around our peeps. It's all about the U!
1643418494225.jpg

What are your thoughts on how Mario and Steele will fill out the rest of the defensive coaching staff?

1- HC - Mario

Offense
OC/QB -
OL - Mirabal
RB - Kevin Smith
WR -
TE

Defense
DC - Steele
DL - Joe S.
LB -
S/DB
CB

Would not be shocked if Steele brought one of his former assistants for one of those spots. Al Pogue or Wesley Mcgriff would be options

Kevin Steele is a whatever hire to me. I can’t see him failing here with the talent he will hopefully have access to. But I’m also just not that jazzed up.

It reeks of settling. Mario was out there hitting up a bunch of 10s at a bar and ended up taking home a 6.5. We’ve all done it.
Better analogy is Mario hitting on the hot early 20s gals but ending up with a MILF with real skills

Advertisement
Doesnt need to be. That’s the head man’s job. This dude is here to aid with that, let his results recruit for themselves, and scheme his way into helping this team win. He should be able to do those things nicely.
I agree he wont have to do any heavy lifting there but still have to connect with the kids. I always say im not worried about recruiting with mario so it's not a big concern was just curious

Advertisement
Would not be shocked if Steele brought one of his former assistants for one of those spots. Al Pogue or Wesley Mcgriff would be options
Genuinely asking, is McGriff still an elite recruiter?

Hines Ward for Wr?? That would be good
I am down with Hines Ward. Great football player. His name alone with make him a good recruiter. Dad's will want to meet a Super Bowl MVP. Mom's will know him as a Dancing with the Stars champ. Dude had 1000 catches in the NFL. Tough as nails. Kids will listen to him because he knows what it takes. Already in Boca. It would be a big **** you to Georgia since he is a big time hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back