Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If this was 2017 I would need a new pair of pants. My major concern is his age and how he took a year off. I just hope he can get the rust off and dive right back in…because if he can and the game hasn’t passed him bye we are strokin.

And we don’t have to worry about it because Mario is Mario but the stuff Steele pulled at Tennessee rubs me the wrong way. Came off as toxic.

Advertisement
Man, some of y’all have some crazy expectations. Like we went from zero to Alabama as a program the second we hired Mario and are supposed to hire Bill Belichik as DC.

Even if we couldn’t come to terms with Plan A and Plan B. Plan C is Kevin Steele. That’s a **** good contingency plan. Best DC we will have on staff in 20 years.

Mario is going to need to cook though cause our D roster is not going to cut it with Steele as it is.

Let’s fck. Now go get me AAR.

University Of Miami Sebastian GIF by Miami Hurricanes
WHO’S TO SAY. PLAN A OR B WAS BETTER?

Are some people here drunk???

Steele is an EXCELLENT hire. Talk about locking up a gray beard who knows how to field elite defenses against top-tier competition.

We know what he’s capable of; there is no guessing involved.

Good job, Mario! So far, so good. I just wish it didn’t take so long.

Any particular reason why the deal fell through with Belk, @Cribby?
This! Not a homerun hire, but a 500ft blast, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Kevin Steele work with Raymond at LSU?...........................lol.
I’d offer him co-DC along with the DB room and have him coach in waiting because Steele ain’t got much left but he’s still gonna kick out some top 10 defensive units before then

Fwiw, Brian Flores just buried all HC opportunities for the foreseeable future, if not forever, outside of New England.

And I mean that. Kraft doesnt **** with racism one bit (insert asian massage pun), but the other owners... phew

I thought the same thing, but he has a second interview with NO today for what it's worth.

I see nothing wrong with it. I wanted Schuman but Steele is as good and polished as any DC out there. Plus LB coach
I was a Schumman guy, but aye... let's ride. I'm not mad at it. Just why wait this long if this was your guy unless Mario was playing spades... I got 3 and a possible type of thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back