Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Steele is a whatever hire to me. I can’t see him failing here with the talent he will hopefully have access to. But I’m also just not that jazzed up.

It reeks of settling. Mario was out there hitting up a bunch of 10s at a bar and ended up taking home a 6.5. We’ve all done it.
I’ve taken a few 4s as well if the wing man situation called for it. It all worked itself out.

Advertisement
Man, some of y’all have some crazy expectations. Like we went from zero to Alabama as a program the second we hired Mario and are supposed to hire Bill Belichik as DC.

Even if we couldn’t come to terms with Plan A and Plan B. Plan C is Kevin Steele. That’s a **** good contingency plan. Best DC we will have on staff in 20 years.

Mario is going to need to cook though cause our D roster is not going to cut it with Steele as it is.

Let’s fck. Now go get me AAR.

University Of Miami Sebastian GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shemar knew.

5-star DL Shemar Stewart - The Miami Monsignor Pace product was aware of who Miami was hiring was when contacted by phone shortly after news broke that former Auburn, LSU, Clemson, and Alabama defensive coordinator Kevin Steele. Stewart isn't super familiar with the Hurricanes' new defensive play-caller, but it is worth noting that Steele runs a four-man front, which has been important for Stewart's camp to know at this stage of the process. It sounds that as of Tuesday night, Stewart hasn't come to a final decision on whether he will be signing with Texas A&M or Miami. With things in motion on that side of the ball now, Miami has ground a strong push through Wednesday morning and early afternoon ahead of Stewart's 1:30 p.m. decision, which will be live on CBSSports HQ. It also sounds like Stewart had knowledge of the move ahead of reports Tuesday. Texas A&M is the unanimous 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite and I haven't heard anything that would lead me to consider moving a forecast off the Aggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back