Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any news or are we still waiting for our hired DC who is not in the Super Bowl to be named?
It was stated by a mod that this thread would die when real news is released.
It was then stated by my favorite bearer of news on this site (Cribby) that he better start preparing for the funeral.
It was not confirmed how long it takes Cribby to prepare for funerals.
So we wait.

You've been recycling a lot of my brilliant posts lately. I appreciate you reading my stuff, I've seen a lot of my stuff rewritten within 30 to 60 minutes of posting. As I've said before, I don't copyright anything.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My god. What is your mental malfunction, Cliff? Why are you starting again? Don't you think you spam the board enough without you and I going at it? The mods told you to cool it. I literally avoid reading your posts. You know this. It lets me read the board in half the time lol. But congrats, you forced me to read that one by @ me for attention.

If you had an IQ over 75 you might have deducted that the @JayCane20 post I replied to was up PAGES before yours. I don't know about your demented mind, but I read threads in order, and reply to them when I read them. So... no.

You are literally causing a childish scene because someone else (I think a few posters, actually, INCLUDING @Canefan73 BEFORE YOU, YOU F'ING CLOWN) thinks the solution to housing being expensive for coaches is to... provide housing! Do you have any idea of how much you are embarrassing yourself right now by even caring about this crap? 🤡

@RVACane can I please donate 100 of the likes I've "stolen" to him? Cause apparently he's the one guy on this board that they matter to.

Just please send me a receipt, I am going to take a tax deduction for this act of charity.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the constant “we reported this. They don’t know this” Prior to Manny being fired the two most consistent sites have been here and 247. Lake has done a great job and so have the posters here. If one did not know about this site and only had 247 they would be just fine and Vice versa. This board poops on 247 and then the crack fiends immediately post every bit of information their mods write.

In a world where people crave constant information on their teams both sites coexist and add value in different ways.

You all could be more plugged in but it’s not fair to say because you aren’t a paid journalist. You sit behind a keyboard incognito underneath usernames and report what you know. Does your username hold weight, yes. but it’s still not your actual identity. If you say something and it doesn’t come to fruition the consequences aren’t the same. Therefore, you can say things that someone like Lake or Gabby simply can’t. However, Gabby was the first to report Jean commitment, Lake was on point about the hiring of Mario and Radakovich. With new people in the building and old people out, I’m sure there’s a level of professional trust that they’re trying to build. But nevertheless are still doing a good job.

All true Canes fans know there are two legitimate places to get updates, here and 247. It’s been like that for 10 years. We appreciate you Cribby but there’s no need to put them down to validate this site. We all know the deal and can agree Rivals is *** cheeks. CanesInSight and InsidetheU all day everyday
Not putting them down , I think highly of the people with info here.

Advertisement
Still in Buffalo currently, hasn't made a decision on the Giants yet. Also he's pretty much guaranteed one year of Daniel Jones, no QB is really looking like a franchise guy in this draft.
There was a rumor Daboll may bring Trubisky with him since he is a FA. As a Bears fan not sure if that is really an improvement over Jones.

I wont bother getting hyped cause...
tired sleep GIF

It was stated by a mod that this thread would die when real news is released.
It was then stated by my favorite bearer of news on this site (Cribby) that he better start preparing for the funeral.
It was not confirmed how long it takes Cribby to prepare for funerals.
So we wait.
Cribby has been known to be as thorough as Mario.

If only someone would have posted something similar even earlier that that...............
:)

There are no original thoughts left in this world lol.

OWNED.

BUT no dude, you definitely stole @TheOriginalCane's "idea" lol. Doesn't matter that you posted it before him. Watch out, he's on to you!!

What a farking mascot. 🤡

Advertisement

Attachments

• 8A3E6657-5369-4B06-B91E-DC588C760624.jpeg
    8A3E6657-5369-4B06-B91E-DC588C760624.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back