Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about me , I'm talking all the people here. Jay20 had McClendon awhile ago. This site has 4-5 people that kill our local media and premium sites. There's a reason Info is constantly ripped from here. This board is the underground of cane sites , just because you don’t know the names doesn’t mean the info is legit.
I mean it’s the reason I cancelled my itu membership, better info here without the constant ridiculous hedging lake and gaby do without any real substance.

Advertisement
This board has also had a lot of misses you conveniently didn’t mention there.

That’s the thing about this board. Real life reputation isn’t hurt with misses.
Cribby does have good info along with a few others.. of course there's going to be misses.

But, he never misses an opportunity to pat himself on the back.

Weirdo.

⬇️ You........................................Us⬇️

pay up george wendt GIF

You've been recycling a lot of my brilliant posts lately. I appreciate you reading my stuff, I've seen a lot of my stuff rewritten within 30 to 60 minutes of posting. As I've said before, I don't copyright anything.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Advertisement
Weirdo.

⬇️ You........................................Us⬇️

pay up george wendt GIF

If only someone would have posted something similar even earlier that that...............

Sounds like the U might want to invest a few million in rental property to let the assistants live in. Spend 10 mil on houses and let the lower salary coaches live in them. Could be a tax write off and with property values constantly going up, it would be a good investment. A bit of upfront cost, but it sure would up the attractiveness to lure top tier position coaches.

I remember years ago when Bob Pruett was flirting with leaving Marshall to go back to Florida. The boosters gave him a nice raise and also bought him a very nice house to sweeten the deal.

There are no original thoughts left in this world lol.

Advertisement
That pizza does look fantastic
Disclaimer: By no means I am I implying it will be the same, but

DiFaras is on Goldbelly. I use that site often to get foods delivered to my doorstep from around the country when I am craving certain things or just feel like trying a place I may never walk into. It’s been my foody go to site.

It’s most likely not going to taste as good as a live sit down. But I have had a few things on Goldbelly where I also had the same thing at the joint and it tasted almost exactly the same.

Never done pizza on Goldbelly. They have a great selection of famous bbq , bakery’s and tons of other niches on there

If Cryptical inspired you and you aren’t in the area to go live, it’s probably worth it just to say you’ve had it.

Advertisement
always thought deep dish was some sort of sexual technique where you dish it... deep

Advertisement
Yeah , this board " reported it". Just like It reported Kevin Smith would be the rb coach days before anyone on a premium site. Or Ladson would be transferring back in Dec.Also Parrish days before he commited. Or Mcclemdon interviewed for the Uga job and would take it if offerered. Nobody , I repeat nobody had that last week. Lastly this site reported Nunez rumors was bs and there was a power five Ad in talks. Two days later Rad pops up. I'll happily bump that thread if ya want and you can time stamp it.

That's just a few examples in recent weeks. This board has 4-5 posters more plugged in then than all the premium sites so rolling your eyes or clowning it in multiple posts doesnt make you right or true.
I don’t understand the constant “we reported this. They don’t know this” Prior to Manny being fired the two most consistent sites have been here and 247. Lake has done a great job and so have the posters here. If one did not know about this site and only had 247 they would be just fine and Vice versa. This board poops on 247 and then the crack fiends immediately post every bit of information their mods write.

In a world where people crave constant information on their teams both sites coexist and add value in different ways.

You all could be more plugged in but it’s not fair to say because you aren’t a paid journalist. You sit behind a keyboard incognito underneath usernames and report what you know. Does your username hold weight, yes. but it’s still not your actual identity. If you say something and it doesn’t come to fruition the consequences aren’t the same. Therefore, you can say things that someone like Lake or Gabby simply can’t. However, Gabby was the first to report Jean commitment, Lake was on point about the hiring of Mario and Radakovich. With new people in the building and old people out, I’m sure there’s a level of professional trust that they’re trying to build. But nevertheless are still doing a good job.

All true Canes fans know there are two legitimate places to get updates, here and 247. It’s been like that for 10 years. We appreciate you Cribby but there’s no need to put them down to validate this site. We all know the deal and can agree Rivals is *** cheeks. CanesInSight and InsidetheU all day everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back