Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not to be in a panic, but there is zero chance that Mario’s plan was to have 3 out of 10 spots filled 7 weeks into the job and 3 days before NSD.

I still think the staff will be good once it is filled but the optics of this aren’t good, are being used against us, and do have some negative consequences. He’s got a bunch of hires to make and he needs to make them. We need a coaching staff actually working with the team and with each other.
Right and this might not only **** us with HS recruits, but might **** us with our own roster. In the age of the transfer portal, your own athletes can transfer. Lots of them have had no interaction with a position coach or a coordinator in months. Terrible.

Every coach has those types of " outhink" the competition type of calls that end up being head scratches.

Watched Bill so a whole lot of that **** with the Texans being a Titans fan..

He even tried to make DeShaun an under center, 12 personnel base QB.... and realized that was done.

Mcdaniels has done more with less and make **** into sugar far too many times for me to give Obrien the nod over him.

Obrien is not taking Tebow to the playoffs.
O'Brien took ******* Brock Osweiler to the playoffs.

He hasn’t lost the fan base. Fan base remembers we were coached by one Manny Diaz just a couple of months ago.
Idk how people are really like this. I know, it sucks, but you really think Mario lost the fan base? This man got us in position with players we had no shot with. He has the University doing things it didn’t do under other staffs. Take a deep breath.

Advertisement
Bro you think Mario has a plan?

His only plan is to conduct 69 10-hour interviews and ******* agonize over what to do only to be turned down once he makes a decision.
I would typically laugh but I want to cry

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Advertisement
**** Mario sucks at the off season

Opposite of Manny

Hopefully he’s the opposite of Manny in season

That’s all that matters. Folks freaking out over losing coaches.

Bama, Georgia and Clemson all won championships without either of these two coaches on their staffs. Same as O$U.

It will be ok. Mario is trying to salvage a recruiting class and the will focus on the staff all this other **** is nuts noise and ultimately doesn’t impact anything come fall when it matters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back