Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are y'all going to listen to me or listen to me????? This thread is a ******* curse! Like I said, let's lock the thread for 24hrs starting tomorrow and I GUARANTEE at least an OC or DC gets announced!

C'mon let's give it a try....

I was Team Mario until today, off the wagon now. I get that T-Rob went to Bama and McClendon went back to his alma mater, but to not have contingency plans or the ability to make other hires reeks of resource mismanagement and arrogance.
It’s a complete **** show but at least let’s see what the staph looks like (6 months from now… LoL)

I hope someone ask Mario about the staff on Wednesday during the signing day press conference
Mario: “Don’t you fckin question me, I have everything under control..”

Reporter: “But Coach, you only have like 2 peo...”

Mario:
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I have been wanting to post some *** and ****ays can you send this tutorial to my DM.

P.S. Please and Thank you

Just added this:

Advertisement
Don't think he lost the fanbase...it's just you on suicide watch
I'm fairly close to being completely off the wagon at this point. I'm not buying the theory like some are that 'no one wants to work for Mario' but clearly he knew that two of the coaches that he hired/retained were mercenaries and were be flight risks and did nothing to mitigate the risk.

Advertisement
He is better than McDaniels. I watched both. O'Brien is better. He installed the 2 TE offense, the Hoss Y Juke play that won the Patriots the Super Bowl and brought life back into Brady after his ACL injury.

McDaniels has stretches of greatness, followed by "lets run up the middle on 4th and 1" or "lets call a play action pass on 2nd and 20" or "let me run Brandon Bolden on a toss play on 3rd and 2". His playcalling has absolutely fell off a cliff after 2017.

And dont let me even start with McDaniels reluctancy to install RPOs into the Patriots offense, his inability to get Jonnu Smith involved or refusing to understand that first down runs into loaded boxes are stupid.

Every coach has those types of " outhink" the competition type of calls that end up being head scratches.

Watched Bill so a whole lot of that **** with the Texans being a Titans fan..

He even tried to make DeShaun an under center, 12 personnel base QB.... and realized that was done.

Mcdaniels has done more with less and make **** into sugar far too many times for me to give Obrien the nod over him.

Obrien is not taking Tebow to the playoffs.

Not to be in a panic, but there is zero chance that Mario’s plan was to have 3 out of 10 spots filled 7 weeks into the job and 3 days before NSD.

I still think the staff will be good once it is filled but the optics of this aren’t good, are being used against us, and do have some negative consequences. He’s got a bunch of hires to make and he needs to make them. We need a coaching staff actually working with the team and with each other.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back