Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Great scene lol. Mans had found the speaker and made himself real comfortable.
Forreal he was smokin like a Jamaican …. I loved the way they ended episode 1 too. I had a dark humor fan fiction tonal change pop into my head though. Keep the last shot of the window, have the next song start playing and it’s that famous, applicable Bob Marley song.. then cut to black

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't wanna get in the muck about it being a BB rip off, but dude, Jason Bateman as brains behind that show is every bit on par with castin, storytelling, and cinematography as VGilligan. Ozark is top level storytelling of our time in same realm as BB. It IS fuqqn fantastic.

I hate my Dolphins. Got me thinking. What do y’all think are the top 5 best run NFL franchises…. From owner on down.

NE
Pitt
Denver
Baltimore
GB

???

Advertisement
A poster mentioned this is another thread and I think it bears repeating here:

Josh McDaniels is likely to be the next coach of the Raiders. This would leave a vacancy in New England at OC. Word on the street is Belichick will reach out to Bill O’Brien to fill it. If he were to take the job, it would then leave Bama with a vacancy at OC. Bama is going to have first dibs on basically any OC they want and this is something else Mario will have to contend with.

From Ferman on the DC.

I am hearing that Houston continues to up the ante to try to keep Doug Belk from going to Miami. It ultimately will be a question of where he wants to be in my opinion.

Clint Hurtt is officially out. Look for him to be named the DC of the Seattle Seahawks today.

If Belk takes himself out of the running, the next guy up would probably be Anthony Campanile from the Dolphins but the holdup there is that Brian Flores might want him as his defensive coordinator wherever he lands and the Dolphins are also intent on keeping their defensive staff together.

If Brian Daboll gets the Dolphins job or the Giants job, I am hearing he wants Josh Boyer, the current Dolphins DC as his DC.

So if Daboll goes to the fins, that would leave Campanile for Mario to offer if he chooses.

From Ferman on the DC.

I am hearing that Houston continues to up the ante to try to keep Doug Belk from going to Miami. It ultimately will be a question of where he wants to be in my opinion.

Clint Hurtt is officially out. Look for him to be named the DC of the Seattle Seahawks today.

If Belk takes himself out of the running, the next guy up would probably be Anthony Campanile from the Dolphins but the holdup there is that Brian Flores might want him as his defensive coordinator wherever he lands and the Dolphins are also intent on keeping their defensive staff together.

If Brian Daboll gets the Dolphins job or the Giants job, I am hearing he wants Josh Boyer, the current Dolphins DC as his DC.

So if Daboll goes to the fins, that would leave Campanile for Mario to offer if he chooses.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

See I want to call Ferman out on his bs, but the longer the wait...I mean it really does sound like we're waiting on an answer still.

Advertisement
From Ferman on the DC.

I can't believe that. We are battling with Houston for a coordinator? Nah fam, I can't wrap my head around that

From Ferman on the DC.

Thought of Houston matching (or paying more than) Miami for salary is absurd... nearly as absurd as Belk preferring to stay at UH vs. UM as a springboard for his ultimate objective (i.e., NFL DC or P5 HC)

From Ferman on the DC.

So unlike what others have been saying, nothing is done or close to being done, it sounds like. Time to sit back for the weekend

Advertisement
Didn't wanna get in the muck about it being a BB rip off, but dude, Jason Bateman as brains behind that show is every bit on par with castin, storytelling, and cinematography as VGilligan. Ozark is top level storytelling of our time in same realm as BB. It IS fuqqn fantastic.

Only other recent show that is on par from a writing standpoint in my mind is the FX series The Americans

Season 1 of True Detective is elite status for me

I can't believe that. We are battling with Houston for a coordinator? Nah fam, I can't wrap my head around that
IF and I do mean IF Ferman has any clue, Belk has been with Holgorsen since WVU. He got his first D1 assistant job there when Dana hired him. Loyalty and allegedly making a million per year with the possibility of a raise to fight off Miami could be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back