Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty obvious that Mario is willing to sacrifice a couple of recruits in a transition class, if it means getting his guys

Whether that's the right strategy is another discussion
Well wouldn't this be the opposite of why everybody wanted Mario? No one was saying YES because of his X & O's but everybody wanted him because he was a recruiting genius - now we are trying to justify sacrificing recruiting? Doesn't compute to a good argument.

Advertisement
There is clarity. They‘re down to 3 names. Brian Daboll, Mike McDaniel, and Kellen Moore. Daboll is the favorite. If you don’t follow the team then don’t comment.

Friend, if they’re planning to interview someone in 4-5 days time, there is no clarity.

They are not close to a decision.

Advertisement
Where are we today?

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. Feelings of shock and denial are unavoidable in nearly every situation, even if you could foresee it happening. ...
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression, loneliness and reflection. ...
  • Upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction. ...
  • Acceptance and hope.
This isn’t really relevant yet.

Post it again after Ponce is announced.

Did Mario try linkedin or indeed? If yes and still no luck, he might have to resort to craigslist or social media. A billboard perhaps.
Holy Cow I am not sure why that is so funny to me.............. but my freaking OJ is all over my computer keyboard now!!!

I’m 4 episodes into season 4

Who do you guys dislike more:

- Wendy Byrde from Ozark
- Cersei Lannister from GOT
Probably Cersei because she is more pure evil, but Wendy sucks too. The way she disguises her evil intentions is truly despicable. **** Jonah too btw

Advertisement
As I’ve said, it’s more important to get this right than to land any recruits this year. Y’all are being to short sighted with this entire process. **** up one hire and it ruins all the momentum we’ve built. See Dan Enos.
While I hated the Enos hire, I don't think there's an OC alive that was going to make chicken salad out of that chicken crap QB room we had. That was the lowest IQ bunch I have ever seen in my life. At least he brought us TVD.

Idk GB can't draft for **** and the Aaron Rodgers debacle this off-season changed my tune on them.

If Rodgers up and left like Brady, how long before GB bounced back into contention like the Pats?

As a Niners fan, I wouldn't have put them anywhere close to the top 10 until they fired Baalke and hired Lynch. They draft better now and it just seems like a smooth operation.
GB has operated at such a high level for so long. But yeah. How much of that is one guy. I can see that.

You a Niners fan huh. Ok my man. Hey. They were the standard when I was growing up. Lynch has drafted well. You right. They need to be in top 5.

Friend, if they’re planning to interview someone in 4-5 days time, there is no clarity.

They are not close to a decision.
They‘re down to 3 people. Daboll, McDaniel, and Moore. All 3 will be interviewing for a 2nd time next week. Daboll is the favorite for the job.

Go play stupid somewhere else.

From Ferman on the DC.

I am hearing that Houston continues to up the ante to try to keep Doug Belk from going to Miami. It ultimately will be a question of where he wants to be in my opinion.

Clint Hurtt is officially out. Look for him to be named the DC of the Seattle Seahawks today.

If Belk takes himself out of the running, the next guy up would probably be Anthony Campanile from the Dolphins but the holdup there is that Brian Flores might want him as his defensive coordinator wherever he lands and the Dolphins are also intent on keeping their defensive staff together.

If Brian Daboll gets the Dolphins job or the Giants job, I am hearing he wants Josh Boyer, the current Dolphins DC as his DC.

So if Daboll goes to the fins, that would leave Campanile for Mario to offer if he chooses.
Campanile would be a Grand F'n Slam.

Holy Sh*t if we get him. That is no consolation prize for if we miss on Belk. At all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure tbh, but each contract is different and depends on what Texas/Herman negotiated. Texas could have negotiated a contract where they are relieved of any obligation to further compensate Herman if he accepts any coaching position in college or the pros. So it could be different than Strong's contract.
Any agent who would set up a contract like that would be terminated. Why would Herman ever take a significant pay cut? He wouldn't.

They‘re down to 3 people. Daboll, McDaniel, and Moore. All 3 will be interviewing for a 2nd time next week. Daboll is the favorite for the job.

Go play stupid somewhere else.
I’m not sold on Moore, that offense (could’ve been because of McCarthy) sputtered way too many times for being the most stacked offense in the NFL. Would be fine with Daboll and everyone seems to rave about McDaniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back