Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is this guy? any truth?
Pete Thamel is legit, the issue is that this is not Pete Thamel. This is what the real Pete Thamel's account looks like. Notice the '@PeteThamel' and the checkmark after his name as opposed to the cloud that the fake one is trying to pass off as a checkmark.

1643322561645.png

Advertisement
The guy worked under Sean McVay.

InsideTheU learned over the weekend that Mario Cristobal’s vision for Miami’s offense is for it to look like the Rams and Coen has a strong connection to the organization and head coach Sean McVay, who will have a chance to play for yet another Super Bowl should they beat the San Francisco 49ers this weekend.
McVay is about to get his clock punched for the 7th time in a row by a one-armed GQ model and a Swiss Army knife from South Carolina.

Unrelated.

Article boasts a 117 yard per game improvement. Just need to ensure we have an OC who knows what to do with a future first rounder at QB...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better not hire anyone too good for OC or Bama will take them next week

I'm still not sure why we couldn't structure a coordinator contract that would prevent a lateral move on the college level- at min for year 1. A guy like Brady gets an NFL OC job offer or even a HC offer in college? Fine. Take that opportunity.

If we truly ARE paying big boy money then I think we would be completely in bounds to restrict lateral moves unless a guy like BMac specifically says in advance that his alma mater is the one exception.

So...not a Rams fan then? Haha. I'm taking Rams-Chiefs in SB with Chiefs on top.
I am a lifelong 49er fan. I cannot stand Jimmy G (as a player) and think that Shanahan is an elite coach in multiple aspects except winning the Super Bowl.

However we do not lose to the Rams, especially at our second home stadium.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not completely. It comes out with certain words (@OldhamA can attest) but just like not every Southerner in the US has a thick drawl, not every Brit has the East Londoner. My mother never had a strong accent, she was taught English by an American so even when I was in England it was never really prominent for me.
Oooooh it's been a while since I've been called forward as a character witness.

Leeds' English accent comes out on words like 'bloody', otherwise it's a bloody weird accent! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back