Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If this is true, wouldn’t Brady have been taken by now? No one touched him once he was fired by the panthers. How long would he/Mario wait to see if he gets an NFL job?

Also my concern if he did come would be 1 year and gone but I guess i would be ok with that if it led to an ACC championship
The Bears just hired their coach today they didn’t even have a press conference and he is rumored there. Plenty of teams without an OC still.

Advertisement
You'll find all your answers here:

Kentucky's offense was good this year for Kentucky. What I mean by that is they ran the ball down people's throat because their front was their strength and then they hit the Robinson kid on explosive plays off of PA because again, they were running the ball very well. We aren't built for that at the moment. Now the question would be would Coen adjust to our personnel? Of course, if he were to end up the guy, we all would say "of course he would!" but no one really truly knows because at the end of the day what he did at Kentucky this year is exactly what Mario wants to eventually be. I wouldn't hate it but I wouldn't be crazy about it at all either. Probably all moot and there's a less than 0% chance he is the guy, but just my .02

Advertisement
If this is true, wouldn’t Brady have been taken by now? No one touched him once he was fired by the panthers. How long would he/Mario wait to see if he gets an NFL job?

Also my concern if he did come would be 1 year and gone but I guess i would be ok with that if it led to an ACC championship
NFL coaching staffs are just taking shepe right NOW for some teams .. Fins to hire a HC .. Giants and others. He could still land an NFL gig .. Mario is still whale fishing.

Advertisement
After flaming out as an NFL OC? No chance.

I wouldn't say no chance, but that's JMO. This is the NFL we are talking about at the end of the day. They recycle coaches like crazy, both HCs and coordinators. Brady is still young and people know he got a raw deal in CAR.

You'll find all your answers here:

theres a lot out there GIF

So now it is Coen? Or Brady is waiting to see if any NFL teams or bama hires him in the next 3 weeks and if not then I guess Miami will do for him for a year

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back