Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kentucky's offense was good this year for Kentucky. What I mean by that is they ran the ball down people's throat because their front was their strength and then they hit the Robinson kid on explosive plays off of PA because again, they were running the ball very well. We aren't built for that at the moment. Now the question would be would Coen adjust to our personnel? Of course, if he were to end up the guy, we all would say "of course he would!" but no one really truly knows because at the end of the day what he did at Kentucky this year is exactly what Mario wants to eventually be. I wouldn't hate it but I wouldn't be crazy about it at all either. Probably all moot and there's a less than 0% chance he is the guy, but just my .02
I live here and go to some games. We don’t have their offensive line. Coen better switch up his style if he were the hire

This all makes sense but if the idea of allowing Belk and Houston to close on their class before announcing is the reason wouldn't it benefit Houston to also keep quiet?
I doubt it.

Houston already has 17 kids in their class with 11 of them signed & enrolled

Houston is a G5, not a P5, they’re not after any big time prospects where they have to have Langley level secrecy with the potential of one of their coaches leaving in order to close out on their class. They have the 53rd ranked class in the Nation, with a few more signings they could move up to what, 45?

What 4 or 5-star player isn’t gonna sign with Houston because Doug Belk might be leaving?
(That’s a trick question, because there isn’t one lol)

Houston isn’t keeping anything quiet because Holgorsen literally just gave him a $1million dollar extension a month ago in an attempt to try to keep him there. Nothing is being kept quiet, it’s as simple as he hasn’t been hired yet.

Will he be hired? Possibly, maybe, hopefully, even as a non-insider he was the name I heard a week ago as the favorite, but the idea that nothing has come out because we have to treat our coaching hires as if they are the Nuclear launch codes just isn’t realistic.

The reason why we haven’t heard anything except rumors all this time is because no hires have been made yet & as soon as they are, we all will know. The theory that the hires have been made a long time ago & Mario is just guarding it like the Ark of the covenant & waiting for the right time is just not believable by any stretch of the imagination.

As soon as the coordinators are hired & finalized, it will be announced, there’s been no announcement thus far, because there’s been no hires.

Advertisement
Idk GIF by Jayden Bartels
Oh My God Wow GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt it.

Houston already has 17 kids in their class with 11 of them signed & enrolled

Houston is a G5, not a P5, they’re not after any big time prospects where they have to have Langley level secrecy with the potential of one of their coaches leaving in order to close out on their class. They have the 53rd ranked class in the Nation, with a few more signings they could move up to what, 45?

What 4 or 5-star player isn’t gonna sign with Houston because Doug Belk might be leaving?
(That’s a trick question, because there isn’t one lol)

Houston isn’t keeping anything quiet because Holgorsen literally just gave him a $1million dollar extension a month ago in an attempt to try to keep him there. Nothing is being kept quiet, it’s as simple as he hasn’t been hired yet.

Will he be hired? Possibly, maybe, hopefully, even as a non-insider he was the name I heard a week ago as the favorite, but the idea that nothing has come out because we have to treat our coaching hires as if they are the Nuclear launch codes just isn’t realistic.

The reason why we haven’t heard anything except rumors all this time is because no hires have been made yet & as soon as they are, we all will know. The theory that the hires have been made a long time ago & Mario is just guarding it like the Ark of the covenant & waiting for the right time is just not believable by any stretch of the imagination.

As soon as the coordinators are hired & finalized, it will be announced, there’s been no announcement thus far, because there’s been no hires.
Can’t accept if you haven’t been offered.

😂

All the hires that were made leaked out pretty quickly, even before they were announced. Lots of insiders saying hires were made but one thing gets me. Why exactly can they not tell us what's the reason behind holding on to the announcements. Its always, i dont know timeline. People love to yap, if they know something for a fact they will yap. If Candle was offered the job days ago, how can someone be hired before that? Cristobal has some meticulous process to hiring it seems. Which is very lengthy and thorough.....and annoying. But it his to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back