Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They ALL used them….they ought to let them all in.Build a wing and put and explanation as to the circumstances during their careers but to keep some of the best players that ever played out the hall is stupid..
It’s crazy. Scott Rolen isn’t even in yet because of this issue and he wasn’t even known for Offense. Like Wtf?

Brady OC and Belk DC

If true
jizz in my pants GIF

Huh?

Ensiminger was still the OC play caller by title and authority to supersede Brady….

Brady was just a glorified passing game analyst who blossomed and took that offense to the next level and even Coach O knew he had a star coach on his hands and let him call some plays and install that passing attack… but he was still under the shadow of the more
Brady called the passing plays. That’s been written everywhere.

Advertisement
Bonds and Clemons both come off the ballot this year..their only way in now is through the veterans commitee..
No no that's not my point, more less has he admitted to it, I've seen more stance changing based on guys being like yeah i cheated, and getting voted in.

Advertisement
No it wouldn't. He was praised for calling 1 game. And deserving so. But he did not come up with the game plan - personally grouping. He did not design the offense nor install it. What he did was equivalent to a substitute teacher following a lesson plan left by the actual classroom teacher.

But how much of that is really going on at a college level week to week? Like Air Raid guys and Veer and Shoot guys, they basically just run their offense. There’s not a ton of “install” or anything tailored to the other team, because those offenses only have a few plays anyway. They run them, and good luck stopping them.

He won’t make it..his percentage dropped a bunch this year…
******* unheard of. He’s a 7x All star with a World Series, a silver slugger, and 8 gold gloves. He was the best 3rd baseman in baseball for a Decade.

Advertisement
both. the way he treated people around him, especially fans and ordinary people.
He may have been a jerk but to characterize him as one of the most detestable humans ever is major overstatement.

And “fans” likely deserved it in most cases, Bonds could fill an entire wing of a public Library with the amount of racist letters he’s received during his career, I could understand how that might make someone not always be nice to people.

Advertisement
That’s a catch 22, because when Bonds was alleged to have used them, they weren’t illegal...

And if he were to ever admit it, that would be the reason why they wouldn’t vote for him.

They voted in Big Papi because he’s a Red Sox legend & because he played the smile & act nice game post career perfectly, he made the smart political moves in order to justify being voted in by the media. He also had the tragic incident where he was shot & almost died in the Dominican Republic...

Statistically he definitely deserved to get in without question, but if the writers have taken this hardline stance about not voting in anyone whose used PED’s then they have some explaining to do about Ortiz.

But all it proves is that the Baseball media doesn’t vote objectively, it’s based on who they like personally.
Baseball HOF voting is the biggest joke running. Someone who had a ballot legit ONLY voted for Kent lol absolutely ridiculous. I’m a Red Sox guy and am ecstatic Papi got in (btw to this day no one has ever said what he actually tested positive for and he never had another positive test from 04-16 but i digress) but to not have arguably the greatest hitter of all time and one of the best pitchers of all time in is ridiculous. Steroids or not you cannot tell the story of the MLB without Bonds or Clemens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back