Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may all just be a hoax to add 200 pages to this thread today.
It’ll add to my 0.00 $$ I've made on clicks in this thread already!!
B4782B34-1DAD-427E-8D16-7F89F1A4E16C.jpeg

Advertisement
I think you might be giving way to much credit for calling 1 game. It might be more fair to say "he didn't ***** it up".
An OC has to develope a playbook / nomenclature/ personell plan / installation plan / Drill structure / practice plans / game plans. I think there is a lot more to it than calling a game. So I think it would be fair to say Spencer has a lot more to prove - and calling 1 game doesn't quiet get him to what Miami is looking for.
ghost-busters-who-brought.gif

Whipple would be disappointing for sure.

Only reason I’d still be okay with it is because he’s involved in running what is essentially a college offense. I don’t think Kingsbury uses enough motion.

But it’s a small playbook. Air Raid passing concepts. Lots of RPO and some read option.

The biggest fear for me with NFL guys is whether they can design an offense of just a few plays due to the limited practice time in college compared to the NFL.

If Whipple is going to run what they run in Arizona, that isn’t as much of a concern for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spencer Whipple has some some great upside based on his time with Kliff, but what a huge gamble that would be by Mario at his dream job given the fact that he's the "CEO" type that needs to hire a great coordinator.

That and having such a large budget but going for the high risk/ high reward play would be interesting.
I think you have to also balance with the Offens that‘s gonna be in place. McCeldon has been around and done it, Mirabal has been around and done it, and let’s say Chud is the TE coach. That imo lessens the risk because he’s surround by vets and a former HC in Chud. Eddie O took a big ******* gamble with Brady and he got a ring. Different circumstances but he could definitely have that level of impact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry Bonds >>> David Ortiz

They both used PED’s.
Has Bonds ever admitted to using them? Ortiz admitted after he got caught, Rocket I think finally admitted to using them with the Grand Jury, but I don't think baseball writers will put Bonds in until he admits it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back