Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the ghost of manny diaz hounds us. here he is making a fast approach by boat from the starboard side

MANNY DIAZ BOAT.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still like the idea of having someone who is capable of calling plays as co-oc in the event the thing goes sideways and can be salvaged mid season

Hire Chud as an Senior Advisor then or let McClendon call plays.

Regardless if **** goes sideways then really what is to salvage? Just play younger guys and recruit replacements

Advertisement
My man. He shredded one of the best D’s in the league with half a staff in Arizona. You’re not doing that unless you know what the **** you’re doing. Briles is the best OC ON PAPER because He’s done longer, not skill level. Briles could be gone next year if he’s here. Whipple probably wouldn’t.
I think you might be giving way to much credit for calling 1 game. It might be more fair to say "he didn't ***** it up".
An OC has to develope a playbook / nomenclature/ personell plan / installation plan / Drill structure / practice plans / game plans. I think there is a lot more to it than calling a game. So I think it would be fair to say Spencer has a lot more to prove - and calling 1 game doesn't quiet get him to what Miami is looking for.

Advertisement
I think you might be giving way to much credit for calling 1 game. It might be more fair to say "he didn't ***** it up".
An OC has to develope a playbook / nomenclature/ personell plan / installation plan / Drill structure / practice plans / game plans. I think there is a lot more to it than calling a game. So I think it would be fair to say Spencer has a lot more to prove - and calling 1 game doesn't quiet get him to what Miami is looking for.
That would go against everything that was said afterwards about his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back