Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number I predicted was 1133. Clearly those are just rookie numbers at this stage we’re passing that easy lol
200.gif

Advertisement
No way would Mario ever hire Kliff Kingsbury, offensive philosophical ideologies too drastically far apart.

Nor would Kliff even go back to being a college coordinator, he’s a proven HC...

If he gets fired from Arizona, another NFL team will hire him for sure.
This

Reactions: Ver
Advertisement
What you and the people upvoting you are missing is that I spoke with one of the people involved in the outreach effort in almost real time right after the effort was made but before Raymond was announced to the gaytor. I was told at that time that Raymond inquired but it didn’t get to our guys fast enough and we were already late as Napier already had a deal essentially done and Mario had just been hired.

This is what I am responding to which is different than what you are stating. It wasn’t about TRob at that moment:

View attachment 173603
If there was more to it, such as a conversation before then at Oregon, I have no idea. You can believe whatever you want, I don’t care. I’m actually tired of the crying about Raymond and the petty shots at Mario for things beyond his control. If he hires Ponce, I’ll join in the criticism. I think this hiring process is taking too long so it’s not all slurp. Beyond that, there’s a lot of whiny shît going on on this board.
I agree

Not to mention trob was probably believed to be staying at that point in time. What's Mario gonna do, kick out t rob for Raymond?

T rob ends up leaving for Bama a month and a half later but to blame Mario for this is silly

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree

Not to mention trob was probably believed to be staying at that point in time. What's Mario gonna do, kick out t rob for Raymond?

T rob ends up leaving for Bama a month and a half later but to blame Mario for this is silly
I agree with this as well but it wasn’t even about TRob at the time. We have no idea what Mario would have done because he didn’t have much opportunity to consider it in that timeframe. For all we know, he would have hired Raymond and kept TRob at Safeties. By the time the connection was made, the time was past.

Advertisement
Not to derail, but the cardinals would be making a huge mistake if they fired Kliff
Look up the numbers out there on what his teams have done in the second half of the season going back to his college days. His teams always nosedive badly. He's a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back