Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What I miss, did the site crash? Thread got locked temporarily? Either way, cheers to 1,000

leonardo di caprio cheers GIF

Advertisement
I disagree. I think posters are commenting on the details available at the time - which over the last 24-48 hours, coinciding with TRob leaving and Mario criticism, have been updated.

- Mario got hired
- Raymond’s side contacted Miami showing interest
- Before Mario could get back to him, Florida got him

What am I missing? What are people manufacturing?
What you and the people upvoting you are missing is that I spoke with one of the people involved in the outreach effort in almost real time right after the effort was made but before Raymond was announced to the gaytor. I was told at that time that Raymond inquired but it didn’t get to our guys fast enough and we were already late as Napier already had a deal essentially done and Mario had just been hired.

This is what I am responding to which is different than what you are stating. It wasn’t about TRob at that moment:

6D113C37-8A9B-4473-96C1-53AE0F66FC11.jpeg

If there was more to it, such as a conversation before then at Oregon, I have no idea. You can believe whatever you want, I don’t care. I’m actually tired of the crying about Raymond and the petty shots at Mario for things beyond his control. If he hires Ponce, I’ll join in the criticism. I think this hiring process is taking too long so it’s not all slurp. Beyond that, there’s a lot of whiny shît going on on this board.

I mean this as a compliment and an insult…Only on CIS does this thread get to 1000 pages and no one really knows where it ends.
Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
What you and the people upvoting you are missing is that I spoke with one of the people involved in the outreach effort in almost real time right after the effort was made but before Raymond was announced to the gaytor. I was told at that time that Raymond inquired but it didn’t get to our guys fast enough and we were already late as Napier already had a deal essentially done and Mario had just been hired.

If there was more to it, such as a conversation before then at Oregon, I have no idea. You can believe whatever you want, I don’t care. I’m actually tired of the crying about Raymond and the petty shots at Mario for things beyond his control. If he hires Ponce, I’ll join in the criticism. I think this hiring process is taking too long so it’s not all slurp. Beyond that, there’s a lot of whiny shît going on on this board.
Flo that you ?

Advertisement

I Gotchu Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

Advertisement
Kliff to Miami? **** man that would be a home run hire. Probably a one year thing though. Get me either Dorsey or Joe Brady.
No way would Mario ever hire Kliff Kingsbury, offensive philosophical ideologies too drastically far apart.

Nor would Kliff even go back to being a college coordinator, he’s a proven HC...

If he gets fired from Arizona, another NFL team will hire him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back