Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Blu is a top notch dude. He is probably the most fair HS football reporter and he does a great job promoting the kids who don’t get major attention from P5 schools. Does a great service for the community.

He works to really get a feel for what’s going on in HS football. Other dudes like Fat Manny, when he covered HS, would just hang around the perennial powers and only give them coverage. Blu really does his research and is able to identify the relevant programs in any given year.

Advertisement
#2 and #3.
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Advertisement
Auburn hired Christian Robinson. Mason is gone. Whether to Ok St, ND or Miami. Harsin is moving his old DC from Boise to DC basically.

Talk of Etheridge moving on as well. Now to see if he follows Mason or Belk. 👀
Check the twitter follows, :ROFLMAO:

Auburn hired Christian Robinson. Mason is gone. Whether to Ok St, ND or Miami. Harsin is moving his old DC from Boise to DC basically.

Talk of Etheridge moving on as well. Now to see if he follows Mason or Belk. 👀
Where do you see Etheridge is moving on? Reason I ask is because he's Auburn alum so idk how eager he is to leave.

Once TRob left I thought a Mason + Etheridge duo would more than cover that loss. But honestly I don't know much about him as a coach. I just remember that nasty hit he took against Ole Miss back in the day and know he's been an elite recruiter these last 3ish years.

Advertisement
Where do you see Etheridge is moving on? Reason I ask is because he's Auburn alum so idk how eager he is to leave.

Once TRob left I thought a Mason + Etheridge duo would more than cover that loss. But honestly I don't know much about him as a coach. I just remember that nasty hit he took against Ole Miss back in the day and know he's been an elite recruiter these last 3ish years.
He had a CB at Houston that was a Thorpe award finalist. I think he put a couple in the league when he was there.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back