Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor-31.gif

Advertisement
I just read 80 pages to catch up on the day. I don’t know what’s more pathetic: the fact that I read every page every day or the fact that I look forward to it. I’m not sure how I’ll cope when Mario actually hires people and this incredible collection of insanity ceases to exist

I didn’t look yesterday as I was traveling and im 30 pages behind.

Cliff notes anyone?

Is t-Rob officially gone

Still no OC or DC?

You gotta think that EA is going to put the squeeze on them to make the announcements prior to NCAA 24, how the **** else is the Coaching Carousel supposed to work?

Advertisement
Will coordinators hold off on taking jobs this close to signing day so they don't ***** over their current schools? Or is that a much bigger factor with someone like Candle since he's a head coach?

Will coordinators hold off on taking jobs this close to signing day so they don't ***** over their current schools? Or is that a much bigger factor with someone like Candle since he's a head coach?
I think there's enough evidence on the table that these guys give zero ***s about their current schools if it's their intent to move on.

Cliff notes anyone?

Is t-Rob officially gone

Still no OC or DC?
The reports are all that he’s gone. Not sure if Bama announced it yet.

Nothing on OC or DC.

The thread had some hiccups on page 999 (now page 1000 after a merge) but the Maude’s and Mods were able to work it out and get the thread unlocked while bAndrew was asleep at the control center again.

Cliff notes anyone?

Is t-Rob officially gone

Still no OC or DC?
Yeah, he's gone for sure.

Still no OC or DC. Briles is out too, he was never offered but he and his agent said they were to get more money from Arkansas (which worked). Not really sure what's next at OC.

DC appears Belk must be the guy as Mason is almost certainly going to Oklahoma State (yes, seriously). Belk, however, is getting a lot of interest from Notre Dame and other schools so not sure it's a done deal. Hopefully, Mario finally pulls the ******* trigger if that's his guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Cliff notes anyone?

Is t-Rob officially gone

Still no OC or DC?
Muse are one of the best live bands on the planet.

Brett Hart is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

TRob has ****ed off to Alabama.

Who really needs an OC or DC anyway?

I know i am an old F$%^ but nothing proves it more than my disdain for the guys just posting crap in this thread just to make it more pages. I have a love hate relationship with this board but a hate/hate relationship with this thread.

Yeah, he's gone for sure.

Still no OC or DC. Briles is out too, he was never offered but he and his agent said they were to get more money from Arkansas (which worked). Not really sure what's next at OC.

DC appears Belk must be the guy as Mason is almost certainly going to Oklahoma State (yes, seriously). Belk, however, is getting a lot of interest from Notre Dame and other schools so not sure it's a done deal. Hopefully, Mario finally pulls the ******* trigger if that's his guy.
And Mario has never made an offer that was not already accepted… or something

Advertisement
Is that from the show or is it from a Marilyn Manson video?

It would make a nice gif for one of my @KrazyCane promos though it’s a little dizzying. It could also be a good backup avatar for my Krazy friend.

View attachment 173624
hahaha. That would be a great avatar for Krazy. Thats Heath Ledger Joker in The Dark Knight...although I do see where the Marilyn Manson connection came in LOL.

Advertisement
And Mario has never made an offer that was not already accepted… or something
I don’t know why this is weird. Have none of you ever interviewed for a job? By the time you get an official offer you have basically agreed to terms and accepted the job. The offer is a formality. If Mario spends 5 hours interviewing these candidates and discussing salary than it’s very likely that they have agreed before that official offer is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back