Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Justice has been served.

While everyone else is sleeping.
will ferrell old school movie GIF

Advertisement
Pretty sure other than Gator & Nole Tears this is it. I recall a maude or Andrew saying the Jerry Juedy recruitment thread was the highest non-Tears page count bit it wasn't near this cluster****.
TerrEnce Lewis was the highest non-Tears thread in the 300’s. This is about to close in on Nole Tears if it hasn’t already.

Advertisement
We're > 100 to surpass Nole Tears.

God **** it Mario don't you ruin this by announcing a coordinator tomorrow.
They’re in the 900’s right? Regardless, that’s a long game thread and will retake this one if passed.

Advertisement
Yeah, I know. I reference the Steelers and Pennsylvania football too often on here but I met him twice as a kid when he was with the Steelers and he was always a super cool guy. Dude was the consummate team player too blocking for Bettis. Was sad to see what happened.
The Bus Driver!

Just my opinion but I will be really disappointed if it’s Candle at OC and Hurtt as DC
No chance that Hurtt is the DC so you can forget that. You would be disappointed with getting an HC who runs an impressive offense is an X's and O's guru who can recruit and develop talent? Strange. Go watch Candle's offense then imagine what it could look like down here with the talent we have and the talent that we will be stacking. Candle would be a Grand Slam hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back