Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
With Mario, I want an X and O nerd for his OC.
Not me. I want a grizzled old school guy that only knows and runs the same 3 plays over and over. The kind of guy that withholds water from the players if they don’t perform well and who constantly yells stuff like, “The jury’s still out on you, son!” or, “Are you sure you really want to play football?!?!” whenever somebody doesn’t do exactly what he wants.

Not me. I want a grizzled old school guy that only knows and runs the same 3 plays over and over. The kind of guy that withholds water from the players if they don’t perform well and who constantly yells stuff like, “The jury’s still out on you, son!” or, “Are you sure you really want to play football?!?!” whenever somebody doesn’t do exactly what he wants.
So DJ Durkin or Woody Hayes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess the question is why would the name need to be kept quiet if it is just a possibility at the moment? This thread started with Brady and Briles as names for OC and other names for different spots on staff. All just possibilities at the time just like this new coach but they were put out there.

Advertisement
The Co-DC of Oregon in a Canes Space

Attachments

• 9FE0FB02-21D1-4183-936B-39B7F796728D.jpeg
    9FE0FB02-21D1-4183-936B-39B7F796728D.jpeg
    956.1 KB · Views: 281
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back