Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been down there in many years (for the obvious reasons), but I might venture out.

There's a place just south of the flea market called Tortas El Rey, I definitely recommend it.

To the east of the Flea Market, on Orange Avenue, is a little spot called Taqueria Ameca. Another one that I highly recommend.

In another reply, I mentioned MX Taco on Bumby, amazing place, I've met the owner several times, very nice guy. Legit food, he makes posole on Thursday.

I've just started going to a new place up on 17-92 in Maitland called Jalapeno's Mexican Eats, I've been twice in 2 weeks. Family owned and operated, both times I've been, it was the daughter who was the only one working.

There's a place up on Lee Road called Mi Gordita Loca, I found it just before COVID a couple of years ago, so I've only been there once, and it's very good.

Finally, if you are ever way north, up in Sorrento on State Road 46, there is a little bodega called El Paso Meat Market & Restaurant. The "restaurant" is just a couple of tables on the inside of the store, but it's good.

There's also some little spots here and there from about Haines City to Plant City, food trucks too. Not as "permanently established" as the spots I mentioned above.

Later this year, Torchy's Tacos (from Austin, TX I think) will be opening up a couple of locations in Orlando.

And there better not be a single person who accuses me of derailing the thread, after about 50 pages of wrestling posts...

Oh, and here's part of the menu from MX Taco:

View attachment 172269
The chilorio is calling me. Sinoloas making good tacos and growing the good bless leaf.

Advertisement
Man we should have just kept Manny as DC

View attachment 172268
200-10.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I posted weeks ago Uga would come sniffing around for T Rob. He’s telling kids he’s staying so that’s all I can go on. As for the Dc if it’s the name Im hearing today if would be a good hire.
Same.

Haven't been down there in many years (for the obvious reasons), but I might venture out.

There's a place just south of the flea market called Tortas El Rey, I definitely recommend it.

To the east of the Flea Market, on Orange Avenue, is a little spot called Taqueria Ameca. Another one that I highly recommend.

In another reply, I mentioned MX Taco on Bumby, amazing place, I've met the owner several times, very nice guy. Legit food, he makes posole on Thursday.

I've just started going to a new place up on 17-92 in Maitland called Jalapeno's Mexican Eats, I've been twice in 2 weeks. Family owned and operated, both times I've been, it was the daughter who was the only one working.

There's a place up on Lee Road called Mi Gordita Loca, I found it just before COVID a couple of years ago, so I've only been there once, and it's very good.

Finally, if you are ever way north, up in Sorrento on State Road 46, there is a little bodega called El Paso Meat Market & Restaurant. The "restaurant" is just a couple of tables on the inside of the store, but it's good.

There's also some little spots here and there from about Haines City to Plant City, food trucks too. Not as "permanently established" as the spots I mentioned above.

Later this year, Torchy's Tacos (from Austin, TX I think) will be opening up a couple of locations in Orlando.

And there better not be a single person who accuses me of derailing the thread, after about 50 pages of wrestling posts...

Oh, and here's part of the menu from MX Taco:

View attachment 172269

Awesome stuff, TOC.
I will pass this on to significant other.
Thanks!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back