Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ you have the mental fortitude of a geriatric slug. I’m so sorry that you tried to stick your **** in a power socket and it fit without lube but don’t go trying to get back on top of this fight, stay on your knees like a good little ****slut 😘
200.gif

Advertisement
Know I’m gonna get killed for it but still don’t hate the idea of mullen at oc at all.

We know he can’t recruit but the rest of the offensive staff and Mario should be able to carry the load there.

Most importantly he’s as good of a playcaller as there is in cfb. The personality is my biggest concern. Maybe the firing humbled him a bit.
Mullen has been available for awhile now, only reason to not announce it if it was him is to prevent his wife from showing up at AA game and trying to make out with our commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude I just fell asleep as a guest on a zoom call lol. I was on hold for somebody else 20-30 minutes and died . I’ve been up since 1 am so Its obvious I’m tripping . It’s page 351 and post 7017. My bad
Sampling your own wares are we..😜

Jesus Christ you have the mental fortitude of a geriatric slug. I’m so sorry that you tried to stick your **** in a power socket and it fit without lube but don’t go trying to get back on top of this fight, stay on your knees like a good little ****slut 😘
lil dude was getting cooked so bad he had to call for backup lmao
05571306-802E-45BF-A2A6-353AD4176E7A.jpeg
4E98CE83-208A-488F-A243-C3557C61835B.jpeg

Advertisement
My God, I Am in love 😂😂😂

Advertisement
lil dude was getting cooked so bad he had to call for backup lmaoView attachment 171180View attachment 171181
Right, so I know reading is a difficult thing to you, I would imagine it has to do with taking part in the twink bukkakes you partake in on a weekly basis under the excuse that it makes your skin softer but seriously now, I am not a dude and I’m just having fun playing David vs Goliath here but you don’t even have a slingshot to use against me, David. Want me to buy you a pad so you can keep your *** on the casting room floor? They don’t like it when their fluffers shift too much, causes teeth to catch on the skin you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back