Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Kevin smith or briles for OC or we saying Briles for OC and Kevin Smith RB coach?

If it was Briles wouldn’t it have already been known?
Not necessarily. Recall Manny was still recruiting the day before he got canned. Could be any number of reasons why Mario is taking this approach to hiring announcements. One main thing to consider is Brooklyndee said Mario will be respectful to all parties involved when making hiring decisions.

Who was the first person to throw out the HC from another program as our OC idea again?
Not sure…but Chip Kelly is one that fits the mold regarding the rumors of his buyout dropping to 0 in the coming days + getting canned are true.

Again I know this has a very small chance of happening, if any chance whatsoever.

Not necessarily. Recall Manny was still recruiting the day before he got canned. Could be any number of reasons why Mario is taking this approach to hiring announcements. One main thing to consider is Brooklyndee said Mario will be respectful to all parties involved when making hiring decisions.

Ole miss and Arkansas seasons are over so makes no sense if one of them are the guy. Nfl I would understand but not two teams who have been done for a week

Advertisement
Who was the first person to throw out the HC from another program as our OC idea again?
……….what do you know?

suspicious ned flanders GIF

Not sure…but Chip Kelly is one that fits the mold regarding the rumors of his buyout dropping to 0 in the coming days + getting canned are true.

Again I know this has a very small chance of happening, if any chance whatsoever.

Yeah I don’t see Chip Kelly even being a 0.1% possibility of happening unfortunately, lol.

I originally asked about the HC scenario because I was just curious. I mean, if we are paying good $, who knows? Again, I think it’s going to be a name that no one said said on this board. The Briles smoke and all of that is too strong, too obvious it aint him. JMO

Fell asleep on Zoom you say?? Could’ve been worse....

View attachment 171171
@LeedsCane i hope you thanked @RVACane for sending that screenshot. you needed the help.
Jesus Christ you have the mental fortitude of a geriatric slug. I’m so sorry that you tried to stick your **** in a power socket and it fit without lube but don’t go trying to get back on top of this fight, stay on your knees like a good little ****slut 😘

Advertisement
Advertisement
Know I’m gonna get killed for it but still don’t hate the idea of mullen at oc at all.

We know he can’t recruit but the rest of the offensive staff and Mario should be able to carry the load there.

Most importantly he’s as good of a playcaller as there is in cfb. The personality is my biggest concern. Maybe the firing humbled him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back