Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so I know reading is a difficult thing to you, I would imagine it has to do with taking part in the twink bukkakes you partake in on a weekly basis under the excuse that it makes your skin softer but seriously now, I am not a dude and I’m just having fun playing David vs Goliath here but you don’t even have a slingshot to use against me, David. Want me to buy you a pad so you can keep your *** on the casting room floor? They don’t like it when their fluffers shift too much, causes teeth to catch on the skin you know.
im not going to lie, that didn’t hit the same. call rva for backup again lil guy.

Advertisement
Right, so I know reading is a difficult thing to you, I would imagine it has to do with taking part in the twink bukkakes you partake in on a weekly basis under the excuse that it makes your skin softer but seriously now, I am not a dude and I’m just having fun playing David vs Goliath here but you don’t even have a slingshot to use against me, David. Want me to buy you a pad so you can keep your *** on the casting room floor? They don’t like it when their fluffers shift too much, causes teeth to catch on the skin you know.

You got him wobbling…

Yep. With coaching hires not yacht rides.
It’s also not hires like Patke and the bartender. Every day he is announcing a top shelf, well regarded hire that just about any school would be thrilled to have. And I have loved the messaging in each one. I know some of it is marketing and not too dissimilar from Manny, but Mario has walked the walk and is going to have a tough team built from the lines out. He knows the work needed to do that.

Yeah I don’t see Chip Kelly even being a 0.1% possibility of happening unfortunately, lol.

I originally asked about the HC scenario because I was just curious. I mean, if we are paying good $, who knows? Again, I think it’s going to be a name that no one said said on this board. The Briles smoke and all of that is too strong, too obvious it aint him. JMO
I won’t rehash Marcus A because that would be just too funny & I already know where that discussion goes lol

But what about Matt Nagy? He’s the only NFL coach that would fit in the category, although he’s never coached in college before so it’s unlikely he’d come to Miami even after he gets fired by Da Bears.

As far as college, there’s quite a few HC’s that fit the bill, depending on what level they’d be getting pulled from.

If it’s G5, the first name is M.A., I don’t see Moorehead turning down his first opportunity to be a G5 HC to go back being an OC, plus he has a long history as a former coach at Akron under JD Brookhart, so that should eliminate him.

There’s Mike Bloomgren at Rice, he’s been pretty ****** as HC at Rice, but he was a long time RGC/OL & eventually became OC at Stanford for 4 years when Stanford went 8-5, 12-2,10-3 & 9-5 under David Shaw when they had Keller Chryst & KJ Costello as their QB’s. However, Bloomgren is a former Nole, I don’t see Mario hiring a Nole.

Sean Lewis at Kent St is one of the best offensive play callers in the business, a young guys who’s worked hard to turn Kent around, he’s a Dino Babers disciple from the Eastern Illinois & Bowling Green Day’s, but I don’t see him leaving Kent to become an OC, even though he’s only making a little over $400K a year, it’s hard to convince a HC to go back to being a coordinator, especially when they’re young & promising in their career. He’d be an amazing hire, but I don’t see it as very likely.

The only HC’s who have a direct connection to Mario is Scott Satterfield at LVille & Andy Avalos at Boise ST. Avalos was his DC at Oregon for 2 years but he just got the BSU job & he’s a former player & DL coach & DC under Chris Petersen at Boise, no way he’s leaving & I highly highly doubt Satterfield would leave Louisville to be an OC again.

Maybe a guy like Brent Brennan at San Jose St, Mario got a bunch of his staff from the San Jose tree, Arroyo, Salave’a, Jim Mastro & Donte Williams, but even so still Brennan has been on the West coast his whole career, so Idk how likely that would be.

You know who would be a fire OC... Todd Graham!!! Lol...

But nah, there’s really only like 1 or 2 G5 HC’s I could see coming here to be an OC & I find it hard to believe any P5’s would & I also highly highly doubt Mario would hire any FCS HC’s as an OC, so that leads me to believe it must be a NFL guy...

By using deductive reasoning, the most likely NFL guy would be Dorsey, but if he were to become Daboll’s OC, then that opens the discussion to several other candidates & further down the rabbit hole we go lol.

What if it’s Larry Fedora lol, I know it’s not, but it would be funny if it was.

Advertisement
It’s also not hires like Patke and the bartender. Every day he is announcing a top shelf, well regarded hire that just about any school would be thrilled to have. And I have loved the messaging in each one. I know some of it is marketing and not too dissimilar from Manny, but Mario has walked the walk and is going to have a tough team built from the lines out. He knows the work needed to do that.
Absolutely no doubt about it. All upgrades.

I can't believe this, but I might actually have to pull a female off of D Rev before she kills him...

And I love ya both!

1641604432966.png

A name that hasn't really been mentioned a ton here as an OC candidate (was mentioned several times as a HC candidate) is Tom Herman. He's on the Bears staff as an analyst.

Advertisement
A name that hasn't really been mentioned a ton here as an OC candidate is Tom Herman. He's on the Bears staff...

I know it's like 400 pages, and no way in **** am I doing the research, but I do believe Tom Herman has been mentioned.

****, MackMiller named just about every offensive coach in America between the ages of 18 and 88.

I can't believe this, but I might actually have to pull a female off of D Rev before she kills him...

And I love ya both!

View attachment 171187

I tried to warn him to stay down but he keeps getting up..a glutton for punishment I guess cause this gonna get ugly…might want to get his blood type so you can get the transfusions ready to go..😂

A name that hasn't really been mentioned a ton here as an OC candidate (was mentioned several times as a HC candidate) is Tom Herman. He's on the Bears staff as an analyst.
I'm sure he did but haven't seen the name come up since

Advertisement
Tom Herman still getting paid by Texas. Would nearly be working for free if he came to Miami. With that said, I'd love for us to find a way to get him anyways

Advertisement
I know it's like 400 pages, and no way in **** am I doing the research, but I do believe Tom Herman has been mentioned.

****, MackMiller named just about every offensive coach in America between the ages of 18 and 88.

Def has been mentioned hundreds of times on this board since the search began, lol.

Tom Herman still getting paid by Texas. Would nearly be working for free if he came to Miami. With that said, I'd love for us to find a way to get him anyways
Unsure of what his career trajectory/aspirations are but he's been a college coach his entire career
Def has been mentioned hundreds of times on this board since the search began, lol.
As a HC, yes. Haven't seen him mentioned as an OC candidate for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back