Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This kid already graduated and has no eligibility left just FYI. I fell for it too and did some digging and he wasn't even on Oregon's roster this past year. Think he graduated in 2020.

Sooo...GA? Analyst?

He’s still my fave OC of the last 2 decades.

I was really hoping he stuck around till the end of Morris, and had a chance to work with Kaaya. Guy was creative and sharp

IMO, based on how things worked out for him after UM for several years, my guess is he wonders if he made the right move

Advertisement
We must have really fired every **** person that knows how to run a university twitter account because these coaches are really announcing with their profile updates smh

Like a LinkedIn notification: “congratulate coach feld on his new job” lol
Yeah it's all very anticlimactic

Advertisement
I was really hoping he stuck around till the end of Morris, and had a chance to work with Kaaya. Guy was creative and sharp

IMO, based on how things worked out for him after UM for several years, my guess is he wonders if he made the right move
I've wondered what would've happened if Al would've just asked his BFF to move on and hired a quality DC to go along with Fisch. That would've altered things for us. Oh well...

Advertisement

Happy Russell Westbrook GIF by jumpman23

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back