Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not upset in the slightest. I’m sure he would have done a fine job, but I think we’ll be able to find a solid replacement.

I’m nervous about such a huge recruiting position coached by a guy who’s connected out west. It’s still a long shot we land elite west coast kids consistently.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man….Navarro is the ******* worst.

All he does is post snarky comments about how much insider info he has but can’t share. It’s easy to show up after the fact and be like, “hey, everyone, I also heard about this a while back.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

All he does is post snarky comments about how much insider info he has but can’t share. Its easy to show up after the fact and be like, “hey, everyone, I also heard about this a while back.”

He is the absolute worst. I had to stop listening to his podcast about 3 weeks into the season.

All he does is post snarky comments about how much insider info he has but can’t share. Its easy to show up after the fact and be like, “hey, everyone, I also heard about this a while back.”

Agreed. And he actually thinks we’re dumb enough to fall for it.

Just about to say this. I have had the athletic for several years, and that guy hasn't broken anything since my subscription. He didn't break Blake or Manny firings or the Mario and Rad hires. In fact, in his twitter spaces, he was on record claiming that Manny could be retained and Nunez has the job if he wants it. Can't stand the dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back