Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just about to say this. I have had the athletic for several years, and that guy hasn't broken anything since my subscription. He didn't break Blake or Manny firings or the Mario and Rad hires. In fact, in his twitter spaces, he was on record claiming that Manny could be retained and Nunez has the job if he wants it. Can't stand the dope
Manny is still living off Willie Williams. He’s useless when it comes to contacts and info.

Faulk me. Faulk me hard.
daniel bryan yes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just about to say this. I have had the athletic for several years, and that guy hasn't broken anything since my subscription. He didn't break Blake or Manny firings or the Mario and Rad hires. In fact, in his twitter spaces, he was on record claiming that Manny could be retained and Nunez has the job if he wants it. Can't stand the dope
I ended up cancelling my subscription. He is so condescending. He basically mocked the fans for two months saying Manny shouldn’t and won’t get fired.

To be fair, he was probably right about Manny being retained if Mario turned us down. Otherwise I agree. He’s useless as a beat writer.

He is the absolute worst. I had to stop listening to his podcast about 3 weeks into the season.
His latest one was a joke. I listen to all Cane-related podcasts because I’m a Cane junkie, but his might be the worst.

He kept bringing up how he wasn’t going to talk about staff changes in order to avoid speculation, and that transfer portal/recruiting reports were useless at this juncture.

So what the fvck else is there to talk about, Manny?

Those are literally the three main topics of the off-season, you doofus.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man….Navarro is the ******* worst.

All he does is post snarky comments about how much insider info he has but can’t share. Its easy to show up after the fact and be like, “hey, everyone, I also heard about this a while back.”

Agreed. He is a smug fat *** truffle pig. Fat *** looks like he smells like old sweat and rotting chicarons. Can't stand this Hialeah ice cream truck driver playing reporter. P*$$y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back