Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Feld is the first officially recognized hire? I don't see Mirabal on the official site yet, much less anyone else.
I mean,

recruits have tagged Mirabal in their offer tweets and Mirabal updated his twitter information to Miami's OL coach.

For NYSOM...and to quote our former President...

"DITTIES!"

1641246552579.png

1641246565235.png

1641246505388.png

1641246585542.png

1641246615502.png

1641246665229.png

1641246680106.png

1641246726060.png

1641246735428.png

Little known fact: Tom Brady started his career as a punter but he kept outkicking his coverage so they moved him to qb.
The way Brady shredded the Jets in the 4th quarter on Sunday like he has done so many other times over his career, he'd be one guy I'd take a chance on as OC with no OC experience. He clearly calls his own plays half the time, so is effectively Co-OC already.

p.s., I know this is off topic and literally impossible. But my guess is 320 of the remaining 322 pages in this thread (so far) are equally OT and impossible,

Advertisement
The way Brady shredded the Jets in the 4th quarter on Sunday like he has done so many other times over his career, he'd be one guy I'd take a chance on as OC with no OC experience. He clearly calls his own plays half the time, so is effectively Co-OC already.

p.s., I know this is off topic and literally impossible. But my guess is 320 of the remaining 322 pages in this thread are equally OT and impossible,
he has his own ******* scheme. 80% of what they do is the same **** they ran in new england. i watched the super bowl and recognzied almost everything immediately.

I mean, that's where most people spend their internet time, so it's a really good idea.

Again, I've been fine with the Cribtic Hints, I'm just looking out for the Show-Me Mopes.
if I upgrade my account to Trojan level, I can probably make it happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean,

recruits have tagged Mirabal in their offer tweets and Mirabal updated his twitter information to Miami's OL coach.

I'm not denying he's on the staff. I'm just noting it isn't official yet,. As far as I can see, this announcement about Feld is the first official recognition of all of the behind the scenes work that Crystal Balls and Rads have been putting in.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back