Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He scored 6 points against the Patriots and 3 points against the Giants.
And they scored 6 points on a depleted back end defense last week, and only 10 points yesterday. I mean the offense is terrible there with or without Brady, thats the point. I know you're a Panthers fan too and post on the Panthers site too. I think it's obvious that Rhule is the main problem, and whether Brady can do it or not remains a question. Just keep drafting defense and throwing picks and money at bad QB and Oline play.

Advertisement
Ahhh, Derek Mason being mentioned for ND DC too. No wonder taking so long. He has decision to make.

Ahhh, Derek Mason being mentioned for ND DC too. No wonder taking so long. He has decision to make.
Well that could throw a wrench in things if he picks Notre Dame and he was the guy. If the staff had already been picked does that mean Mason is not the guy or will a last second change cause a three week delay to hire someone else

Well that could throw a wrench in things if he picks Notre Dame and he was the guy. If the staff had already been picked does that mean Mason is not the guy or will a last second change cause a three week delay to hire someone else

I'm sure that we will lose him solely because we waited so long to announce...

Advertisement
If coordinators are guys on NFL teams then I guess could be next week until we hear anything after NFL season is over. Wasn't Clint Hurtt mentioned before as possibility

Mario ran the spread at Oregon since 2018. We don't want to see it here. That label doesn't mean anything. You have the QB in the shotgun motion a flex TE into backfield and that TE is now just an offset full back who doesn't have his hand in the dirt. Scheme and philosophy mean a whole lot more than whatever a coach labels the offense he's selling to a recruit.
True, and not to mention, Mario is a great recruiter, which means he's a great salesman. He's going to find a way to tell kids what they want to hear. We had Manny hyping up Enos by comparing his offense to Andy Reid's Kansas City Chiefs. I'm not saying Mario is going to botch this hire like Manny did but I won't relax until we have a name.

If coordinators are guys on NFL teams then I guess could be next week until we hear anything after NFL season is over. Wasn't Clint Hurtt mentioned before as possibility

From what was posted originally he was either co-DC or DL, with the Oregon DL coach coming I don't think it's Hurtt, although there's a chance he could be DC I suppose.

Advertisement
What you goin do while you’re away from the site? lol
None Of Your Business No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back