Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of former Oregon coaches have joined us at the U, just waiting on Miami to announce it officially. Big open spots (might be finalized but haven't leaked) are OC/DC.
what's with the t rob stuff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario ran the spread at Oregon since 2018. We don't want to see it here. That label doesn't mean anything. You have the QB in the shotgun motion a flex TE into backfield and that TE is now just an offset full back who doesn't have his hand in the dirt. Scheme and philosophy mean a whole lot more than whatever a coach labels the offense he's selling to a recruit.

T Rob and Manny butted heads!!!

Cribby said that others have been in contact trying to poach him.
Didn't Mario and T Rob supposedly butt heads on the recruiting trail sometime ago? I know they can/supposedly have gotten past it, but does anyone know what the dustup was?

Advertisement
Mario ran the spread at Oregon since 2018. We don't want to see it here. That label doesn't mean anything. You have the QB in the shotgun motion a flex TE into backfield and that TE is now just an offset full back who doesn't have his hand in the dirt. Scheme and philosophy mean a whole lot more than whatever a coach labels the offense he's selling to a recruit.

“Spread“ nowadays can mean about two dozen different things, or more.

Advertisement
I think my main point is the NFL is a lot less forgiving. I think a college gig gives you a little more time to grow and develop. Not trying to knock Brady.
That is true, and Brady was thrown into a fire and a bad situation. The head coach is completely lost. Brady was there 2 years, and in a complete rebuild situation the team spent the entire draft, yes every single pick on defense the first year. They backed that up with a 1st round CB the 2nd year. They made terrible investments on the oline and at QB. Not trying to say Brady is the answer, but he wasn't the problem in Carolina either

Advertisement
I have seen less points and less yards gained. No matter how you feel about Brady, he was the scapegoat. Brady/Nixon or whoever doesn't matter, Rhule is the problem with that team
He scored 6 points against the Patriots and 3 points against the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back