Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Office Lol GIF

Advertisement
The key is Candle is deserving of moving up in the coaching ranks. Toledo has hit its ceiling. Moving up to a bigger job might require him to take a P5 OC job for consideration at another P5 program HC opportunity.

Heard he openly reached out to VT, Illinois in the past, Michigan State last year and he’s not getting any traction.

If he succeeds here, it would make him a higher commodity than Lashlee.

He has a solid record as a head coach. Getting our offense humming 2 or 3 seasons would get him a good p5 job guaranteed.

Get us to the playoffs and he might get a shot at a really big time job. The move makes sense.

Advertisement
Are you in Tampa Bay Area? Snook Season is closed just about everywhere in Florida
Yup
Tampa Bay:

• Snook, redfish and spotted seatrout have reopened to harvest in Tampa Bay. This applies to all Florida waters of Manatee County north of State Road 64, including all waters of the Braden River, and all tributaries of the Manatee River, excluding all waters of Palma Sola Bay; all Florida waters of Hillsborough County; and all Florida waters of Pinellas County, excluding all waters of the Anclote River and its tributaries.

Last edited:
Are you in Tampa Bay Area? Snook Season is closed just about everywhere in Florida
If you really wanna amp up your fishing game, I strongly suggest subscribing to ‘Salt Strong’.
Those insider maps are dead on; I always catch fish now just by planning out my trip.
It was cold with 20mph sustained winds and I fished a wind protected canal all by myself today.

Advertisement
Toledo Total Offense Rankings with him at OC :
2012: 32nd
2013: 39th
2014: 15th
2015: 30th

Total Offense Rankings with him as head coach: (apparently he's still the play caller?)
2016: 7th
2017: 14th
2018: 30th
2019: 36th
2020: 13th
2021: 38th

On his philosophy:
music to my ears. would be an impressive hire

I mean, now that its out there, @JayCane20 told me the name weeks ago. It was the one I was hinting at before people tried to "expose" me.

Just before anyone comes up with "fake insider BS" towards him. Well connected and a good dude.
Me and Jay bounce stuff off each other, I trust him with info.

Candle isn’t the only g5 Hc that’s shown some interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very good
@Liberty City El

You are the one dude who's opinion everyone wants to hear on this potential hire. I know you said that Candle would be a "very good" hire but could you go into a bit more detail in terms of how you would describe and break down Candle's offense and Offensive philosophy? How would this hire stack up compared to a Briles hire? What would be the key differences that we could expect from what we saw under Lashlee? Thanks.

When someone repeatedly attacks for no reason at all, that is deflection, a sign of weakness, i.e. you dont know the answer but dont want to admit that. See I did learn something at the U. Dont bother answering, I put people on IGNORE.
Weird reaction for someone going in underwhelmed while saying "I am totally ignorant".

Odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back