Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo I just came back from fishing all fkn day, saw 36 responses and thought - ‘WTF happened?’
Then I see it’s from the ‘Belk is black’ post and I’m in awe. That was literally a joke.
I seriously thought everyone knew Belk was black. CIS man… Ima smoke this one for U guys. 😆
View attachment 172963
33.5” Snook

**** bud, atleast claim to have a legal fish when you post a pic of it online

Advertisement
Guy has never coached outside of Ohio.

But he is a legit offensive mind in that Matt Campbell mold.

Its not so much about system w Candle (or Campbell). Don't think in that.way. W those guys, it's all about the opponent.

He's going to exploit opponents weaknesses through out the game w personnel groupings and line ups. Its one of the reasons they tend to perform well against superior opponents. The word Id use is attacking.

We will prob average about what we did w Lashlee, but we will also probably score in more ways.

Last edited:
The conference is the Mac though, the Mac as a whole is not a conference that readily has 4-star talent available & none of the schools in that conference are spending P5 type money on recruiting budgets.

It’s a relative argument, there will never be a day where Toledo can be looked at as a hotbed recruiting zone.
I’ve been to Toledo only because the headquarters of a Fortune 100 company I used to work for is located there. Old, blue collar, rust belt city that relied heavily on automotive manufacturing. Jeep is their claim to fame.

Far cry from South Beach.

Advertisement
I did as well as some others
Yup. You @JayCane20 and also @LeedsCane who hinted at Candle last Friday without saying the name. You guys did a great job holding that in and not trying to look like a hero to appease the masses if it wasn’t appropriate yet to share. Great job. Appreciate you all sharing info with the board when you can.

I think it’s Belk or Schumann. Both run 4 man fronts difference being Belk plays it as a base and Schumann plays a hybrid front and switches from a 3-4.
I’ve never heard anywhere near the same amount of candidates for DC as OC. I also believe DC was sealed up or close to the last week. Unless there’s some mystery candidate I‘ll just stick with what I‘ve posted.

Advertisement
Yup
Tampa Bay:

• Snook, redfish and spotted seatrout have reopened to harvest in Tampa Bay. This applies to all Florida waters of Manatee County north of State Road 64, including all waters of the Braden River, and all tributaries of the Manatee River, excluding all waters of Palma Sola Bay; all Florida waters of Hillsborough County; and all Florida waters of Pinellas County, excluding all waters of the Anclote River and its tributaries.

I just interviewed for a job in Tampa. Trying to get down there by May hopefully. Fished for snook down there a few times out of the Ruskin area

Advertisement
I never heard of him either but reading this thread I've gathered - runs uptempo spread that mixes run/pass well, Rhule considers him being elite offensive mind, HC experience, recruits SF quite a bit.

What more do you want for OC aside from a "name"? How can anyone say Briles or Dorsey is better than this guy?

And considering Mario has been on the hunt for a month, i trust his research and process, his record of hiring coaches is proven

Saban hires names. Miami makes names.

Advertisement
I’m not jumping to conclusions. When people talk about keyboard warriors it’s about guys who act tough behind a keyboard - like guys threatening someone or using significant insults. But I’ll wait for others to chime in to tell me I have it wrong and you have it right.
noun
INFORMAL
  1. a person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the internet, typically one who conceals their true identity.
    "another keyboard warrior calling people names"

Sometimes when media catch wind of these types of things it means the negotiations are very, very advanced if not already done.

I hope that this is the case.
It’s very far along. Candle is sitting on it a few days or even slept on it last night and deciding today if I had to guess.

His name got out 2 weeks ago. It’s probably been going on a little before that. I can’t see it dragging on much longer one direction or the other

It’s very far along. Candle is sitting on it a few days or even slept on it last night and deciding today if I had to guess.

His name got out 2 weeks ago. It’s probably been going on a little before that. I can’t see it dragging on much longer one direction or the other
What about the DC?

Agree with that. But Toledo fans were spoiled by having Matt Campbell before him. Candle is 45-27 at Toledo. If I was a Toledo fan I'd want Campbell's results too but that a tough ask for any MAC program

So Campbell's winning percentage at Toledo was .700 and Candle's winning percentage is .625 and Toledo fans "want Campbell's results"?

Sooooo...five more wins over the past 6 years? Wow, I guess the Toledo villagers need to get out the pitchforks to run Candle out of town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back